ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Canadian Planes, Sent to China for Medical Supplies, Return Empty

By ZACHARY EVANS
April 21, 2020 6:04 PM

justin-trudeau-house-of-commons.jpg
Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks during Question Period in the House of Commons in Ottawa, Canada, as efforts continue to help slow the spread of the coronavirus, April 20, 2020. (Blair Gable/Reuters)

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau announced Tuesday that two planes sent to pick up medical supplies in China were forced to return empty.

“Unfortunately, the planes had to take off in this situation without receiving their cargo deliveries,” Trudeau said at a press conference. “We have been fighting in a very competitive international environment where everyone is looking for” personal protective equipment.

U.S. officials have lamented the country’s dependence on various Chinese supply chains for vital supplies amid the pandemic.

said at the beginning of April. “Gowns and gloves are not complicated components to manufacture.”
https://www.nationalreview.com/news...t-to-china-for-medical-supplies-return-empty/

Could have something to do with the Hauwei CFO being held in Canada.

This is what happens when you allow your manufacturing base to move to cheaper countries... It is criminal because you become dependent on others.

This happens when you allow corporations free reign to maximize profits and their stock while leaching off the very nations that gave you that space. Corporations are amoral and need to be regulated...

They forgot to put Meng Wanzhou on one of the planes going to China and so naturally returned empty-handed! Shameless and thick-skinned US stooge.

Trudeau forgot to deliver the CFO so naturally the cargo back to Canada is also empty. Simple give take transaction

Do not get your hopes up as after this pandemic is over the Western countries are coming to get you.

UK just uses you for now.
The whole supply chain of the west is in our hands now, we have a stangling hand around their neck, how would they come and get China? Nuke China?

I think this has nothing to do with politics. Simply too little supply. If desired, China has many ways to deal with Canada, they do not need to use this measure, it is not effective and the wrong time.

The whole supply chain of the west is in our hands now, we have a stangling hand around their neck, how would they come and get China? Nuke China?
I have always taken China's support for granted vis-à-vis Pakistan so much so that China doesn't feel like a foreign country for some reason. Now that time seems to be nearing for China to lead the world, I expect leadership demonstration which can't be done if help is withheld during a world pandemic. I hope sanity will prevail in future.

People all over the world are dying on daily basis and China provided no explanation about the origins of this virus.it is very clear to me that a bigger storm is waiting for china.china still thinks that allies will remain silent.unfortunately CIA has much more destructive biochemical weapons than chinese military grade coronavirus.sooner or later,Chinese people will pay. Evil should be burned alive. No friendship is bigger than humanity.i completely support United States even if they declare war on China. China good friend but biological attacks not allowed. It's time for freedom of navigation. China can't win against allies. Russia can't do much about it. China has the cure because the virus is military grade.world is not fool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom