What's new

Can zardari be re elected for another term

Zardari himself destroyed PPP. His Party has lost Majority, he will Not get more than 25-30 seats. Same for nawaz sharif, his politics in Punjab is destroyed By imran KHAN. He will get maximum 20 seats.
Wrong. Both PPP and PML-N buy votes. The people who live in Larkana, the people who live in Sukkur love the Bhuttos because of the favours that Bhutto did on them and will vote Zardari
It's sad but true

The only way PPP will get back to power is
if they get the simpathy vote , like they got when Benazir Bhutto was killed

So my guess is that a Big PPP leader has to die , for PPP to get enough simpathy to win election
My guess is that if Zardari dies in a Blast , then PPP can come back to power with Bilawal Bhutto Zardari as President

The only way PPP will get back to power is
if they get the simpathy vote , like they got when Benazir Bhutto was killed

So my guess is that a Big PPP leader has to die , for PPP to get enough simpathy to win election
My guess is that if Zardari dies in a Blast , then PPP can come back to power with Bilawal Bhutto Zardari as President
haha that wouldn't work cuz hes probably the most hated leader in pakistani history

AS long as a Bhutto is in power, the PPP will win in Sind. I know most of us like to ignore this fact but it's true

IF the elections r free n fair,then there is no doubt PML N will clean sweep in next general elections...Nawaz sharif is next P.M of pakistan.If that doesn't happen there will be massive Tehreek of Civil Nafarmani,Not thru PML N but people won't accept PPP mandate as we all r sick n tied by this movie ticket seller..

But i hope PMLN get elected they are on their peek to deliver for pakistan n most well organized political party in pakistan today !!

IF the elections r free n fair,then there is no doubt PML N will clean sweep in next general elections...Nawaz sharif is next P.M of pakistan. !!

nawaz and shahbaz family will be kicked out of political scene in urban punjab .... only rai wind palace seat and marvi memon's seat ...

IF the elections r free n fair,then there is no doubt PML N will clean sweep in next general elections...Nawaz sharif is next P.M of pakistan.If that doesn't happen there will be massive Tehreek of Civil Nafarmani,Not thru PML N but people won't accept PPP mandate as we all r sick n tied by this movie ticket seller..

But i hope PMLN get elected they are on their peek to deliver for pakistan n most well organized political party in pakistan today !!

U must be kidding, dont u:lol:

nawaz and shahbaz family will be kicked out of political scene in urban punjab .... only rai wind palace seat and marvi memon's seat ...

Many Thanks for sparing Raiwind...its definately so kind of you....:)

zardari will be reelected quiet easily i guess. ANP,MQM & PML Q will support him. All will unite and fight PML N meanwhile PTI will sneak in a few seats to and THEN the coalition government will need to be formed and NO ONE is better than ZARDARI and politics of ALLIANCES!!

he made MQM,ANP sit together and he made the hated PML Q which he called QATIL league also join hands with PPP.

If that piece of merde (the kind that twirls and twirls and leaves a delicate peak at the top) comes back into power through the elections, I'm gonna ditch the ballot and vote with a bullet. Give him a hole in the head he can see through. :mad:

Okay, over-reacted there...

can be elected again as they will have majority in senate.......
but than Pres Zardari cannt do any thing as the PM will probably frm other party & he have already given powers to PM.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom