What's new

Can West Capture Pakistani Nukes using Same Strategy as for Syrian Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those fighters are there as the physical representation of a fantasy. They are the dregs of society and can be made to believe whatever their respective mullahs would like. In order to fulfill those same mullahs goals and agendas. Their lives are meaningless and their deaths will be the same. They are there because they have nothing else better to do. My Muslim friends as with any educated Muslims with a life to call their own, are not going to be travelling half way across the world to fight a war.

There are over a billion Muslims, if the ummah actually existed it would be the most powerful political force in the world. But it doesn't, so it isn't.

Outside of the US, there is not a nation on the planet that can invade mainland India and hold it. So your final conjecture is irrelevant.

That was just a what if question. True, politically the ummah doesn't exist. If it did, we would be the most powerful force on earth. But the ummah does exist in normal muslim life. Ummah is not necessarily political, it's a bond between every muslim on the basis of our religion. As far as politics go, it doesn't exist. But civilian wise, it does. Every muslim country I went to felt like home to me.

Hasina class submarine? Lungi class submarine?

& the CORRECT answer is Hasina Class.................:yahoo: :yahoo:

You have won my THANK :D

BTW, nice idea for a Lungi Class Sub....but that can be disastrous.....BN personnel can start wearing it & u never know from where missiles can be fired or the torpedoes.................:rofl: :rofl:

@arp2041

som of their weapons of mass destruction

images

concealed-weapons-plush-toys.jpg

images

IRAQ.jpg

images

images

images

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian wet dreams :rofl:
Pakistan has 300-400 nuke weapons and Pakistan will attack the Indian cities where majority of the rats live..
That will kill atleast 500 million...
Then Pakistan can attack the countryside where the rest live..

That will take atleast 200 million,, rest will die of radioactivity...
all in 2 days

After 5000 years when india becomes habitable, Pakistan and China and BD will split India... Western side of india + IOK go to pakistan... bengal and chickens neck go to BD... rest go to china...
oh and south india will be disputed territory between sri lanka and china...

we will put your grand grand kids in labor factories and slave them...

Is that a profession to catch rats , gypsies do that ...suicide is against law in many countries and you i am sure you wont let a person with suicidel tendency to carry a gun, would you..so act mature.

If we look on Syrian crisis, we can conclude that USA/West has achieved what they wanted and without firing a single Missile.Let's Just review the whole scenario and try to understand that can this strategy be used against PAKISTANI NUKES!!!!
A fight is provoked between Syrian government and armed rebels. A news is broadcast on International media that Chemical Weapons are used in this fight. Then an blame game starts from both sides(Syrian Govt. and rebels) that other party has used it. As use of chemical weapons is forbidden by UN so a hype is created in international media. And this news once again threatens the National Security of Uncle SAM(none other country). Uncle Sam feels threatened and send his Aircraft Carriers to attack Syria. Now the other major countries like Russia and China also get involved as their interests are also at stake.So another hype is created.To cut the story short all the big powers make Syria to agree that it should give away its most potent defence weapons i.e Chemical Weapons.
Now a propaganda has already been started against Pakistan Nukes that they can fall into hands of terrorists. Not only politically but also Hollywood movies are propagating this idea.
I am curious that USA can use the same strategy,as a war is already going on in Pakistan between State and terrorists. If this war becomes more serious and a news is shown on international media that a nuclear weapons is used in Pakistan by terrorists or Pakistan Govt. then definitely National Security of Uncle Sam will be compromised once again and it will send its fleet to attack Pakistan. Again China ,Russia will be involved and a decision will be made that Pakistan should let go its nukes.
I just want to know the opinion of PDF members that is this possible or if this situation is created in future what options does Pakistan has????

Very good analysis,I appreciate your approach to understand the scenario and comparative analysis to understand the crisis.
There is a huge difference between Pakistan and Syria,our armies,our plannings,our strategies,our geopolitical conception,our attitude and our relationships and interest with U.S and middle east,are entirely different.
So,US cannot 'snatch' our nuclear technology nor their strategy to give pseudo impression of weak security or fall of weapons on terrorist's hands will work,as Pakistan has multi-layered security system for protection of nuclear technology.
Also,Arab League has no 'hostile attitude' against Pakistan as compare to Syria.
Last but not least,US needed Pakistani support in WOT in such a way that they need Pakistan to provide base and routes for supply of important weapons to Afghanistan etc
However,we face greater problem then Syria,we are threatened from Indians,US/NATO's cold war policy to give internal economical damage and destablization,as well as proxy war of Arabs and Iranis plus aggressive,monsterous terrorist organizations.
But for these game players have multiple objectives as well and required our support as well that is why we are difficult to 'engulf' by them.
Also,Pakistan has guts to deal such terrorist organizations,we succeed to handle their grand plan of Lal masjid seige by counter responding them and launching operation sunrise sucessfully,also we have sucessfully destroy them by carrying operation Rah e Rast,Tirah Valley etc.
So relax,tough nations do face tough scenarios,but that doesn't mean that anybody will come to us and do whatever they want.Get out of American Hype,which can be damaged by Russians and they have,which US will never accept.
@Luftwaffe @nuclearpak @Secur @balixd @Aeronaut and others..help this poster to understand bigger picture please...

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple

They will supply nukes to some terrorist groups (lets say taliban/alqaeda). And pay them to attack the desired city (lets say Kabul/Damascus/Istanbul/Tehran) with the same.
And Blame every thing on PAk (for being irresponsible)
Next step is to portray a bad image internationally and get the global support for action against Pak
Then NATO ACs will surround Pak and they will make you surrender your nukes

2uo1ffa.jpg

Until the day Pakistan is not a threat to American interests, one can keep opening threads like these.

In my opinion even thinking about such a scenario is childish. There us no similarity between Pakistan and Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom