What's new

Can we do something about Signalian sb spamming the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 923978

This has been going on for some days now. All these threads were posted in quick succession. No ones engages with these threads except for the occasional trolling on the army, which serves the opposite purpose of what's intended.

This Austin_Powers like pattern of posting is not good. Signalian sb is syndicating articles from Hilal Magazine. I don't know if a monetary incentive is involved but this sure seems to qualify as spamming.

@mods, please take notice.

@Maula Jatt @Valar. @Olympus81 @Areesh @Imran Khan

There is nothing wrong with it. He's making an effort to post defence related content on a defence forum.

Frankly if our generals were as keen to keep the focus of the military on defence related matters we wouldn't have the current shit show.

Oho...kiya ghalti ho gayi hay mujh se :pakistan:

Just don’t « north koreaying » please.

Unless you have a hidden agenda pro PDM/USA/israeli /Indian sazish …. By making people more anti army.

View attachment 923978

This has been going on for some days now. All these threads were posted in quick succession. No ones engages with these threads except for the occasional trolling on the army, which serves the opposite purpose of what's intended.

This Austin_Powers like pattern of posting is not good. Signalian sb is syndicating articles from Hilal Magazine. I don't know if a monetary incentive is involved but this sure seems to qualify as spamming.

Like every other member, @Signalian also has the right to open threads. PDF use to represent mostly defence related material but now it constantly gives the impression of a Dhabba joint.
If anything, it's those members who probably can't remember when they last recited the Kalma but keep repeating one liner.... ناپاک فوج... ناپاک فوج... In every thread.... they are the ones who need to be addressed and advised.

Just don’t « north koreaying » please.

Unless you have a hidden agenda pro PDM/USA/israeli /Indian sazish …. By making people more anti army.
I made people anti-army ? 🤔

You joking right

giphy.gif

it's those members who probably can't remember when they last recited the Kalma but keep repeating one liner....

Baki sab to theek hai, but what the heck does this have to do with anything?

If he think that he can convince that Askari Property Dealers are the only loyal, intelligent and honest lot in country of 230m then let him keep trying. Faujeets have lost trust of majority of population, and it will take at-least a generation or two to regain it. At-least he isn't that much annoying like a one liner troll who I put on ignore list.

Like every other member, @Signalian also has the right to open threads. PDF use to represent mostly defence related material but now it constantly gives the impression of a Dhabba joint.
If anything, it's those members who probably can't remember when they last recited the Kalma but keep repeating one liner.... ناپاک فوج... ناپاک فوج... In every thread.... they are the ones who need to be addressed and advised.
We had IB leave. TTCs stopped posting.

The ones you mentioned needing addressing and advising are supported by Mods themselves.

Isn’t it the height of hypocrisy I used to be banned last year for criticising Musharaff policies on WOT and saying Pashtuns suffered. I was called a traitor even.

Look now at the hypocrites, they’re even leaving behind Pajeets in their hatred against Pak army and not hiding their hypocrisy.

This forum is really coming out as propaganda machine of PTI and would even curse Pakistan if it means pleasing PTI

Close this thread if you like.

Much to your dismay, I will be posting as I have been and I will be opening new topics.

Mainay aap ko bola kia hai boss?

Dil ki jab tak tasalli poori nhn hoti threads kholain. Want help in making a bot to automate the process for you? :P

Mainay aap ko bola kia hai boss?

Dil ki jab tak tasalli poori nhn hoti threads kholain. Want help in making a bot to automate the process for you? :P
Nah,
just do what I asked if you can. Otherwise leave it.

What sort of reasoning is going on, on this forum man?

Like just because of few bad apples in your Army, you are going to throw everything related to them out?

With each passing day, you lot are sounding like Indians.. when it comes to your Army and security services.

At the end of the day, they are your people and are the only ones, who can keep the ship sailing. Every country has corruption and misuse of power, you are not the only ones.

It's tiring to see this anti establishment, in everything. Have some objectivity man.

View attachment 923978

Yar leave him to his own devices. This is a defence forum first and foremost so if he’s posting threads about defence and military related matters what’s the problem?

I mean people are posting about their chaddis, about black magic, about fights with wives during iftari, football fields 11,000 feet in the sky and what brand perfume MNS wore to the Jalsa.

Based on the above garbage, Signallians posts are the least of our worries in my opinion.

Anyways.

Everyone on this forum has freedom to create threads, in support of any party or entity in the country as long as it is not illegal, and as long as it is not a no effort one liner post which was created when you were sitting on the white throne.

Keep things civil, kep the debate above a certain benchmark, use references or solid sources, and everyone is good to go.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom