What's new

Can we Chinese make good friend with Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
World does not work that way eve706.Pakistanis and Indians are not same people.There are many different ethnicites and different kind of people which is why both countries are very diverse.Unlike Korea we have too many ethnicities.

---------"while india media propagate the "china threat" every day,..."
Hi Jeet, is it true in Indian media? If so, that would be too bad, coz in China, our media does not say bad words to India EVERYDAY!

I must tell u that while i am writing this thread. In Delhi, Chinese and Indian delegates are having a round table conference to solve their misunderstandings........ Things are only going to get better in future..

To be frank, there are truely some disputes between India and China, but I can't understand why these 2 countries regard each other as enemy? Why can't we(also including Pakistan) be good friends

Eve, I appreciate your way of thinking. But unfortunately India, Pakistan and China don't think that way. There is a huge mistrust between the countries. Friendship cannot be built on the basis of mistrust.

my boss worry the political situation will affect our business,I think it's very stupid.
Your boss's worry is only because of mistrust.

Yeah! That's what I want, don't you want"?

I think the relation between Indian and Pakistan is sth. like China and Korean, both of them have the same origin, they are like brothers, why can't them love each other? I guess it is because of the benefit, like the relation of my partner, he is the big boss, but he always want to get the biggest profit, so he is always tired and brain-consuming.

Yes India and Pakistan have problems but i dont want to comment on that because it will spoil this thread..

Well why not go to India and see for yourself if you feel welcomed. If you don't like it you can always go back.

Regarding other question of why we all can't live together in peace. That is an age-old question. Suffice to say that majority of the people around the world prefer that and that is the same with the sub-continent as well. Hopefully things get better in the future. But there are vested interests not just in India and Pakistan but in other foreign countries to keep rivalry and disputes alive.

You will find plenty of Indians and Pakistanis having friendly relations with each other and many have relatives and families on either side of the country

Well, here's the prob.You have a very strong friendship with Pakistanis and Indians don't like them.They think the world must rotate with them.

Pakistan is the biggest consumer of Chinese defense products and thats why China defends Pakistan on every front. Such moves only help in increasing mistrust among the countries.

Anyone who has good relations with Pakistan is considered India's enemy.

You are wrong. Iran has good relations with both India and Pakistan.

You are wrong. Iran has good relations with both India and Pakistan.
During Shah Era when we had very great relations with Iranians but India did not have good relations.Now Shia Mullahs have better relations with India then Pakistan..In fact they don't like Pakistan because it's a sunni majority country.

I welcome you to my country.:welcome: I hope you will love your stay here.

Hi Search & Distroy and Jeet, have you read the article about currant border talk between India and China?

BEIJING: China on Wednesday signaled its desire to adopt a friendlier diplomatic approach towards India as compared to its somewhat aggressive
stance in the past weeks. Zhang Yan, the Chinese ambassador in New Delhi, has lent his name to a highly favorable editorial published by People’s Daily on Wednesday. .........

Pls note People's Daily is the most important media in China, they are on behalf of Chinese Gov. as I know, the news about India what I got in China were similar to this accent, i.e. Chinese media always speak the Indian-China relation in a positive view. As I remember, Chinese Media do not say India is a threat to us. They just report some military activity between Indian and US at most, but not say any subjective word like "India is threat".

I think why there are disputes between each other is some important people are too greed.

Hi Search & Distroy and Jeet, have you read the article about currant border talk between India and China?

BEIJING: China on Wednesday signaled its desire to adopt a friendlier diplomatic approach towards India as compared to its somewhat aggressive
stance in the past weeks. Zhang Yan, the Chinese ambassador in New Delhi, has lent his name to a highly favorable editorial published by People’s Daily on Wednesday. .........

Pls note People's Daily is the most important media in China, they are on behalf of Chinese Gov. as I know, the news about India what I got in China were similar to this accent, i.e. Chinese media always speak the Indian-China relation in a positive view. As I remember, Chinese Media do not say India is a threat to us. They just report some military activity between Indian and US at most, but not say any subjective word like "India is threat".

I think why there are disputes between each other is some important people are too greed.

I have already metioned that in my earlier message about continous meetings between both countries.... everyone wants to live in peace.. India and China is too big to fight with each other...

Dear Indian friends,this is a girl from China and located near Shanghai. Due to business enlargement, I plan come to India next year to look for the real market situation.

We do fertilizer business, and I got to know Indian is the most important import market for this product.

To be frank, there are truely some disputes between India and China, but I can't understand why these 2 countries regard each other as enemy? Why can't we(also including Pakistan) be good friends? I have seen an Indian student come to practice in our company, very nice and polite. I will not say any bad word to these countries, an Indian company wants to join-venture to our company, my boss worry the political situation will affect our business,I think it's very stupid.

How do you think about that? My Indian friends?

NICE ESSAY :welcome::welcome::welcome:

Eve, I appreciate your way of thinking. But unfortunately India, Pakistan and China don't think that way. There is a huge mistrust between the countries. Friendship cannot be built on the basis of mistrust.

Your boss's worry is only because of mistrust.

Hi S&D, I agree with you,also including misunderstanding of each other,actually competition of the countries are very normal, but don't hurt each other.

...These topics remind me of my boss, he is competent, but I feel scared of his calculating and distrust of his staff. I cannot change his character, I feel work with him will make me unhappy and much pressured, I hope to work with a credible and nice boss!!!!!!!!

How can v decide anything based on statistics which is done on few hundred people.... (Mind u we are talking about good relations between 2.5 billion people)

Statistics 101.
A sample size of 1000 to 1500 random respondents is considered large enough to determine overall trends.

90 percent of Chinese think India poses big threat

Source

Settle down, bucko!
eve706 is an Indian guy pretending to be a Chinese girl :rofl:

:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Dear Pakistan friend, sorry I am completely Chinese girl live in Hangzhou, do you know this city? It is much close to Shanghai, hope you can come here and I can show you beautiful West Lake(you can seach this lake in Google) very peaceful and nice place. Every stone and grass here will prove I am Chinese!

Do you need I type in Chinese??? 我是中国人!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom