What's new

Can we Chinese make good friend with Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistics 101.
A sample size of 1000 to 1500 random respondents is considered large enough to determine overall trends.

1000 to 1500 is too less to decide the future of 2500000000 people.. (considering the diversity of indian and chinese people)

:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Dear Pakistan friend, sorry I am completely Chinese girl live in Hangzhou, do you know this city? It is much close to Shanghai, hope you can come here and I can show you beautiful West Lake(you can seach this lake in Google) very peaceful and nice place. Every stone and grass here will prove I am Chinese!

Do you need I type in Chinese??? 我是中国人!

Good one.. nice reply..:smokin:

I am completely Chinese girl

Sure you are, honey, sure you are :rofl:

You see, most nationalities have clearly identifiable patterns of English usage. They use certain idioms and make certain types of grammatical errors which identify them as the product of a particular educational system.

Despite your attempts at subterfuge, your English usage pattern marks you 100% as an Indian educated person.

So, unless you are a Chinese girl who grew up in India -- not true according to your original post -- then you are an Indian guy (or girl).

Of course you could be posting from a Chinese IP and you may well know the Chinese language, but there is absolutely no doubt that you are an Indian and not Chinese. My guess is that you are the same poster as jeet, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

1000 to 1500 is too less to decide the future of 2500000000 people.. (considering the diversity of indian and chinese people)

Like I said, statistics 101.
Read up on it!

Pakistan is the biggest consumer of Chinese defense products and thats why China defends Pakistan on every front. Such moves only help in increasing mistrust among the countries.

You are wrong. Iran has good relations with both India and Pakistan.

let me tell you why ,Pakistan is china's best friend.Pakistan is the country always being with us even if china was in a very very tough time,Pakistan is the country helped us building the first NS,Pakistan is the country helped us opened the globe market,
pakistan is the country donated 20000 camps last year,of couse we share the same interest like other allies group:our "friendly" neighbor india .india is country obsess with protecting a illger McMahon Line and occupying whole kashmir ,india is the country surpporting the separatist in both countries, india is the country alway get mad of the small countries around you when they are trying to be friend of china or pakistan,you've showed enough ambition in this region .you are just not good enough to reach your goal ,stop doing all these things ,then we will be friend

Last edited:
Sure you are, honey, sure you are :rofl:

You see, most nationalities have clearly identifiable patterns of English usage. They use certain idioms and make certain types of grammatical errors which identify them as the product of a particular educational system.

Despite your attempts at subterfuge, your English usage pattern marks you 100% as an Indian educated person.

So, unless you are a Chinese girl who grew up in India -- not true according to your original post -- then you are an Indian guy (or girl).

Of course you could be posting from a Chinese IP and you may well know the Chinese language, but there is absolutely no doubt that you are an Indian and not Chinese. My guess is that you are the same poster as jeet, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Jeet!!!---Developereo said you and me are the same person, I am really angry.:flame::flame::flame:

I am just a Chinese girl was born, educated and work in China, my parents are truely Chinese, of course my ancesters from the ancient China.

Why do you change my nationality?????!!!!!!!!! I believe my Mummy and Daddy will not allow me change that!

Pakistan is our friend also India and other country people are. Why don't you like I make friends with them?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thank you all the same cos I discovered you appraised my English level, it's my honor cos my major in unniversity was English Literature. I've got a TEM-8 test, do you know this test in China?

let me tell you why ,Pakistan is china's best friend.Pakistan is the country always being with us even if china was in a very very tough position,Pakistan is the country helped us building the first NS,Pakistan is the country helped us opened the globe market,
pakistan is the country donated 20000 camps last year,of couse we share the same interest like other allies group:our "friendly" neighbor india .india is country obsess with protecting a illger McMahon Line and occupying whole kashmir ,india is the country surpporting the separatist in both countries, india is the country alway get mad of the small countries around you when they are trying to be friend with china or pakistan,you've showed enough ambition in this region .you are just not good enough to reach your goal ,stop doing all these things ,then we will be friend

and Pakistan will open a western trade route for China to the Middle East and the Indian ocean.

Jeet!!!---Developereo said you and me are the same person, I am really angry.:flame::flame::flame:

I am just a Chinese girl was born, educated and work in China, my parents are truely Chinese, of course my ancesters from the ancient China.

Why do you change my nationality?????!!!!!!!!! I belive my Mum and Daddy will not allow me change that!

Pakistan is our friend also India and other country people are. Why don't you like I make friends with them?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on, my good man jeet...

I am enjoying this game you are playing :woot:

:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Dear Pakistan friend, sorry I am completely Chinese girl live in Hangzhou, do you know this city? It is much close to Shanghai, hope you can come here and I can show you beautiful West Lake(you can seach this lake in Google) very peaceful and nice place. Every stone and grass here will prove I am Chinese!

Do you need I type in Chinese??? 我是中国人!

it's not you call 。。。。let's make it funny:2002年的第一场雪,后句歌词是什么

Why do you change my nationality?????!!!!!!!!! I believe my Mummy and Daddy will not allow me change that!

But thank you all the same cos I discovered you appraised my English level, it's my honor cos my major in unniversity was English Literature. I've got a TEM-8 test, do you know this test in China?

Believe me,, I am also shocked.. dont know what to reply...:undecided:

let me tell you why ,Pakistan is china's best friend.Pakistan is the country always being with us even if china was in a very very tough position,Pakistan is the country helped us building the first NS,Pakistan is the country helped us opened the globe market,
pakistan is the country donated 20000 camps last year,of couse we share the same interest like other allies group:our "friendly" neighbor india .india is country obsess with protecting a illger McMahon Line and occupying whole kashmir ,india is the country surpporting the separatist in both countries, india is the country alway get mad of the small countries around you when they are trying to be friend with china or pakistan,you've showed enough ambition in this region .you are just not good enough to reach your goal ,stop doing all these things ,then we will be friend

Hi Aimarraul, I got you are from WUHAN????!!!!! I am also Hubeinese!!!!!!!! Do you know Yichang?????? The Three Gorges Dam??? 老乡!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom