What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatred for Pakistan is so much here irrespective of religion that after India Won semifinal one of my friend(yes a muslim) went on Facebook using all the baddest of baddest abuses for pakistan that one can every imagine...and seconds after that we all followed adding to the beautiful FB status of him with more baddest of baddest abuses :)
I Hate pakistan forever and ever and ever..

Well that's great to hear. More importantly, though

image.axd

Hatred for Pakistan is so much here irrespective of religion that after India Won semifinal one of my friend(yes a muslim) went on Facebook using all the baddest of baddest abuses for pakistan that one can every imagine...and seconds after that we all followed adding to the beautiful FB status of him with more baddest of baddest abuses :)
I Hate pakistan forever and ever and ever..

Haha! Vinod are you reading this? The bubble has been burst :)

P.S The "thanks" from some member made it even more interesting :lol:

Yes a lot of so-called Muslim countries do hate each other. My point is that any person who follows the teaching of Islam cannot hate any other Muslim or non-Muslim for that matter just because he/she lives across the border. I dont expect you to get it anyways, Its not for you :)

lol mate i get it big time...as a muslim you are not supposed to hate each other but are allowed to kill each other :) shias kill sunnis,sunnis kill shias and everyone kills ahmadias...very strong followers i must say :)

There is equal, if not more hate from Indians towards Pakistan. I've never seen an Indian say a good thing about Pakistan, although the vice versa is seen in good amounts.

Obviously you have not met me or read my posts!!

lol mate i get it big time...as a muslim you are not supposed to hate each other but are allowed to kill each other :) shias kill sunnis,sunnis kill shias and everyone kills ahmadias...very strong followers i must say :)

Stop trolling please!

Haha! Vinod are you reading this? The bubble has been burst :)

P.S The "thanks" from some member made it even more interesting :lol:

there are some "aman ki asha" people but they are just bored of there life and hence they indulge in such events :)
otherwise I(i speak for myself only here) hate pakistan from all cells in my body..

there are some "aman ki asha" people but they are just bored of there life and hence they indulge in such events :)
otherwise I(i speak for myself only here) hate pakistan from all cells in my body..

The feeling is mutual :)

Stop trolling please!

good one mate :)
when you cant digest the truth you call it trolling :) but all your posts above are bang on topic right??
my hatred grows for those who are ignorant :)

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

The feeling is mutual :)

and i will cherish it forever :D

Why not close this thread? The thread would make sense if the feeling is not mutual. It's utter hypocrisy if the feeling is mutual - it means you're just targetting one group.

If hate India policy is changed then there remains no basis for existence of pakistan. And also no basis remains for enormous funding of the pakistani army and no basis remains for fauji afsars chidlren living lavish lifestyle and studing in US and UK. So PA will not allow this to happen :P

If hate India policy is changed then there remains no basis for existence of pakistan. And also no basis remains for enormous funding of the pakistani army and no basis remains for fauji afsars chidlren living lavish lifestyle and studing in US and UK. So PA will not allow this to happen :P

And What about India's hate Pakistan policy? :D

good one mate :)
when you cant digest the truth you call it trolling :) but all your posts above are bang on topic right??
my hatred grows for those who are ignorant :)

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

What truth? That Islam allows Muslims to kill other Muslims? Rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom