What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how exactly these conspiracy theories are related to that ? Turkey eventually sending satellites to space , USA pressuring for what ? we just don't have enough capacity for sending our satellites ourselves.

And how exactly these conspiracy theories are related to that ? Turkey eventually sending satellites to space , USA pressuring for what ? we just don't have enough capacity for sending our satellites ourselves.

Hey Bro ! we know that ! answer the Question PLZ :oops:

No Problem ! ask us :tup:

Imam khomeini space center

Answer is given earlier, rest of the posts about conspiracy theories.

Perhaps in the next decade we will see Turkey launch a satellite with her own launcher.
I don't see them doing it any time now because I have seen no evidence of their space program.
a space program is not easy people, it requires lots of money and resources.

Are you able to read ?

No we don't, there isn't a project about that since there is no urgency for that we're easily managing it with third parties.

Perhaps in the next decade we will see Turkey launch a satellite with her own launcher.
I don't see them doing it any time now because I have seen no evidence of their space program.
a space program is not easy people, it requires lots of money and resources.

& Brains :coffee:

according to Turkish Aeronautical Association. turkey has set 2023, the 100th anniversary of the Turkish Republic, as the target date for launching a Turkish astronaut into space.

"2023'te uzayday

beside TURKİYE AND RUSSİA SİGNED A COOPERATİON AGREEMENT İN THİS FIELD

Government of Republic of Turkey and Government of the Russian Federation Co-operation Agreement on Peaceful Use of Nuclear Energy; Government of Republic of Turkey and Government of the Russian Federation Agreement on Early Warning of Nuclear Accidents and Information Sharing on Nuclear Tests; Republic of Turkey Turkish Standards Institutions and the Russian Federation Federal Technical Regulation and Metrology Service Memorandum of Co-operation on Standardization and Compatibility Evaluation; the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and Russian Federal Space Agency (ROSCOSMOS) Memorandum of Understanding on co-operation on Outer Space Exploration and Peaceful Use; Program for Co-operation in Education, Science, Culture, Youth and Sports (Cultural Exchange Program- (CEP));
Towards a New Era in Turkey-Russia Relations | www.eurasiacritic.com

Turkish Aeronautical Association univercity
image002_d.jpg

Guys Turkey already sending satellites to space and currently working on military observation satellites, nobody stopping us please stop these conspiracy theories :what:

and what you would do if no one accept to send your satellite to space !?

we already face the same problem and that why we begin to produce our satellite carrier

well , in fact we make a satellite and sending it by third party ( Russia ) but after that successful lunch , those sneaky Russia said : " the satellite was lost in orbit !! " ...

so if you don't lunch satellite to orbit by yourself then you will never have real control on it ....

Unlike Iran we have launched satelites in cooperation with Russia and China so far and everything cool so far.

Also please stop the trolling here, especially that Soleil guy.

Unlike Iran we have launched satelites in cooperation with Russia and China so far and everything cool so far.

Also please stop the trolling here, especially that Soleil guy.

once you become truly independent and saying your own words in world , all of them will treat you just like Iran .... all of 5 great power don't want share anything with new powers unless they have no another choice ....

a merely turkie who is under USA control isn't any big deal for Russia and China because you are under control of one of five great power ... but if you try to doing your independent policy , all of them will treat you just like Iran ....

well ,I know that you turk won't accept my words ... so let finish it here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom