What's new

Can the Rise of ‘New’ Turkey Lead to a ‘New’ Era in India-Turkey Relations?

jayatl...I find this a mildly amusing debate. People are talking about Turkey - a country that wants not only to be inducted into NATO, but is actively looking to be under the US defense missile shield. but continue on folks....

I am surprise you didn't know Turkey is a part of NATO an active NATO member. Poor knowledge..

Look no matter what USA and Obama says Turkey will never be an ally that the USA wants to be close with it. It just wants to keep Turkey under its leash because it is Pro-Pakistan and trying to get into EU. To USA that looks fishy. How? Don't aske me. But that is what USA will think when muslims majority nations get together. Just look at how USA treated Iran and Iraq.

Look no matter what USA and Obama says Turkey will never be an ally that the USA wants to be close with it. It just wants to keep Turkey under its leash because it is Pro-Pakistan and trying to get into EU. To USA that looks fishy. How? Don't aske me. But that is what USA will think when muslims majority nations get together. Just look at how USA treated Iran and Iraq.

That's absurd, by that logic how does Us treat Saudi Arabia , Jordan, etc etc. Fact: US is the country pushing EU to accept Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom