What's new

Can Temple Gold Help the Rupee?

how easy is to get loan there? People will gamble with money if money is cheap.

its very hard BANK show it easy but some people wait 5-10 years for full home loans banks just manipulate and sit they have loan agency but its work nothing only saudis can got if they were lucky some complain that agency told them their number will come after 20 years for home loans . as you know gov institutions sucks . only way here is stock market but its very damn slow very very slow .

its very hard BANK show it easy but some people wait 5-10 years for full home loans banks just manipulate and sit they have loan agency but its work nothing only saudis can got if they were lucky some complain that agency told them their number will come after 20 years for home loans . as you know gov institutions sucks . only way here is stock market but its very damn slow very very slow .
whatever ..works for locals.. so you cant complain.. just send it to pakistan.. :cheers:

You want money, just raid the human gods, religious organisations and other so called NGO organisations.. You will get enough money to finance the entire infra structure of this country..

Also have an option to raid all politicians, but lets use it as a reserve for another crisis :angel:

You want money, just raid the human gods, religious organisations and other so called NGO organisations.. You will get enough money to finance the entire infra structure of this country..

Also have an option to raid all politicians, but lets use it as a reserve for another crisis :angel:

another person feel like me . common man they have trillions since centuries and useless

another person feel like me . common man they have trillions since centuries and useless

The way some people collect money in the name of god is like God is much poorer than us.. Religious blackmailing!! :pissed:

After getting in trouble because of their fiscal indiscipline and monumental loot of state money, Now they will loot our temples very well, Welcome to the sickular banana republic of India. Bet no sickular will hv guts to say anything about Wakf properties....

NEW DELHI :A survey conducted by the Central Wakf Council, the nodal agency regulating the state wakf boards, at the request of the Minority Affairs Ministry showed there were enough wakf properties across the country to take care of the welfare of the Muslims without any government intervention.
The properties are donated to the wakf by the Muslims for helping out the less fortunate members of the community but their worth is lost in the litigations and enforcements that Minority Affairs Minister KRahman Khan wants to tackle by setting up a National Wakf Development Corporation (NWDC) as a premium authority.
It was with this viewpoint that the ministry asked the CentralWakf Council to get evaluated the wakf properties by the state boards in cities only at the current price. Reports received by the council so far say properties in just six cities of Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore threw up a valuation of not less than Rs 1.5 lakh crore.
"This is conservative estimate. Kolkata alone has properties worth Rs 62,000 crore, followed by Delhi having some 360 properties on about 500 acres worth Rs 28,000 crore to Rs 30,000 crore. Hyderabad is much ahead but evaluators seem to have given a very conservative estimate of Rs 23,000 crore for 7,000 acres of land, including the build-up properties. Even the other three metros are in the range of Rs 4,000 crore to Rs 9,000 crore," a ministry official said.
Mumbai is still counting the value of its 1200 properties which were estimated in the last count at around Rs 7,000 crore while Chennai valued 412 properties at Rs 8,500 crore and Bangalore quoted Rs 3,600 crore for 215 properties.
The data so far collected does not include the wakf properties in Lucknow and Kanpur, which are expected to account for half the wakf properties in the country. The UP Wakf Board has not shown any interest to carry out the valuation of the properties under them that are large in view of it acquiring possession of many properties left behind by the Muslims while fleeing to Pakistan at the time of the partition in 1947.

The minority affairs minister had sought valuation of all wakf properties in the cities tolet the proposed NWDC regulate and manage the wakf finances from lease, rent, commercial exploitation and development of the properties through private partnership.
The statistics received from the six metros has led Khan to point out that the revenue from the rented wakf properties is negligible at around Rs 8,000 crore, which is not even one per cent of the actual rent value. "If these properties are leased out at the market prices and developed with private partners, the rental income alone will be not less than Rs 1 lakh crore and that too only in six major cities.
There are 3.5 lakh total wakf properties registered in India If properties in remaining places are accounted for, it will give a mind-boggling figure of the rental income enough to take care of all welfare measures for the Muslims," Khan said.

]Redirect Notice

The way some people collect money in the name of god is like God is much poorer than us.. Religious blackmailing!! :pissed:

but my dear people who give them are wrong not looters. just look here in pakistan syeds peers have BMWs Chevrolets BENZs lands millions and billions rupees malls and power in gov every year festivals on different shrines called Ors and they collect millions from a richest man to poorest man give them money lolz :P

but my dear people who give them are wrong not looters. just look here in pakistan syeds peers have BMWs Chevrolets BENZs lands millions and billions rupees malls and power in gov every year festivals on different shrines called Ors and they collect millions from a richest man to poorest man give them money lolz :P

People will not be ready to contribute a dime to a noble cause ....but will donate with eyes closed in name of God !

such is the grip of " God " over psyche of mankind ....no country is immune to this phenomenon of "God"

People will not be ready to contribute a dime to a noble cause ....but will donate with eyes closed in name of God !

such is the grip of " God " over psyche of mankind ....no country is immune to this phenomenon of "God"

its nature no ordinary people think like us man they have fear of gof and fear of after death and these looters cast it from them .

What can a common man do when people threaten them with lightening from above and bad luck will be up on you and your children kind of blackmails??

In India ....millions die of hunger ...without food or water ....and at the same time tonnes of milk , oil , and what not is wasted on Idols of stones .... or burnt in Havan as offering to Gods !

It's matter of great shame for all of us ...when we worship the so called "God " with all these material things and let "people" around us suffer !!!

What can a common man do when people threaten them with lightening from above and bad luck will be up on you and your children kind of blackmails.

Well I can't say education is the answer ...because so called educated -illiterates also engage is these kinds of ritualism !

Our reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy , Dayanad Saraswati etc have been saying such things for past century but nothing has changed !

But Scientific education can only help ...I have at least stopped such wastefulness from my side ....

All of us need to start it with ourselves and then educate people surrounding us !

Well I can't say education is the answer ...because so called educated -illiterates also engage is these kinds of ritualism !

Our reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy , Dayanad Saraswati etc have been saying such things for past century but nothing has changed !

But Scientific education can only help ...I have at least stopped such wastefulness from my side ....

All of us need to start it with ourselves and then educate people surrounding us !

Mate I have seen scientists from ISRO worshipping one of the human god.. and Trust me he is not the only one.. This kind of religious blackmailing and superstitions are now part of our society and it wont go away that easily..

Back
Top Bottom