What's new

Can Temple Gold Help the Rupee?

because keeping at home does not give you anything.. gold bars just lying idle.. your wife cant wear it... if you are keeping just for rainy day then why not keep with bank.. it will be safe.

Besides you can make some hard-money by keeping your gold-bars in bank !!!

because keeping at home does not give you anything.. gold bars just lying idle.. your wife cant wear it... if you are keeping just for rainy day then why not keep with bank.. it will be safe.

i didn't trust banks my home is safe i am worry abut my millions in banks already damn :pissed: what is secure god damn for keep my wealth grow i fixed deposit them in banks at 13% profit still i am not comfortable :what:

Besides you can make some hard-money by keeping your gold-bars in bank !!!

they payback prifit in cash from gold bars ?:woot:

why i give it to bank ? its mine i keep it in home and these are bars not jewelry

If you deposit your money with the bank, then the bank will take that money and loan it out to businesses, and invest it in the stock market.

That will provide the capital that small and medium businesses need in order to grow and expand.

Whereas if you keep the money at home, it's just sitting there and not contributing to the national economy. Though it's your choice of course, if you want to keep it at home, and you have enough security to prevent it being stolen, then fair enough.

temple full of gold interesting :pop:

so religion has become a way of doing business :)

Religion is business ....In-fact it is the biggest business in the world ...and god is the biggest commodity sold and purchased in the world !!!

If you deposit your money with the bank, then the bank will take that money and loan it out to businesses, and invest it in the stock market.

That will provide the capital that small and medium businesses need in order to grow and expand.

Whereas if you keep the money at home, it's just sitting there and not contributing to the national economy.

we are talking abut gold bars sir not money money is already in banks of profit but after 3 years which profit they give to us its not profit its currency deficit

i didn't trust banks my home is safe i am worry abut my millions in banks already damn :pissed: what is secure god damn for keep my wealth grow i fixed deposit them in banks at 13% profit still i am not comfortable :what:

Well you do get some interest on your deposit ...it may not be very great ...but something ! besides you contribute to national economy by putting your " do-nothing " investment in bank ....!

In India .. if SBI is in trouble, it means India itself in trouble. In that case you are not immune to anything, decoits can come and take your money and gold.

we are talking abut gold bars sir not money money is already in banks of profit but after 3 years which profit they give to us its not profit its currency deficit

Well it is money sitting at home and not being used in the economy. You can still deposit that Gold in a bank, which will bolster their deposits and allow more economic activity.

Though I like the idea of Gold bars. :D

in case of gold.. you will get back same amout of gold you deposited.. if gold price appreciated you will get more money.. if gold price came down you will hold onto it.. like you would have anyway if you kept it at home.

no no i am not impressed from you guys sorry my gold is safe in my hands gov banks all are thieves .why should i give my hard earning gold bars in hands of thieves ?best money gold is in hands not others hands .

in case of gold.. you will get back same amout of gold you deposited.. if gold price appreciated you will get more money.. if gold price came down you will hold onto it.. like you would have anyway if you kept it at home.

i will go back to pakistan and ask them next year :)

no no i am not impressed from you guys sorry my gold is safe in my hands gov banks all are thieves .why should i give my hard earning gold bars in hands of thieves ?best money gold is in hands not others hands .

It's your choice. I guess one individual doesn't make a difference.

But if there is a "trend" where a significant percentage of people store their money at home, that means less money circulating in the economy and reduced economic growth rates.

One reason why China is growing so fast is because we have a very high saving rate, and the banks can use that money to loan out and invest in businesses.

But if there is a "trend" where a significant percentage of people store their money at home, that means less money circulating in the economy and reduced economic growth rates.

cash is rarely kept at home in large quantity, even people with black money invest in shady property deals.. but people usually like to hold onto gold.

One reason why China is growing so fast is because we have a very high saving rate, and the banks can use that money to loan out and invest in businesses.

i have 90% of saving rate from my income but no thanks :cheesy:

we are Sasians :P

i will go back to pakistan and ask them next year :)

am not sure pakistani banks have this scheme.. so does not apply to you... this is probably RBI's way to reduce gold import for some time.

am not sure pakistani banks have this scheme.. so does not apply to you... this is probably RBI's way to reduce gold import for some time.

pakistani banks have profit schemes yaar they pay deposit one million for three years profit 500000 but its not look good . i am not sure abut gold what they give .

Back
Top Bottom