What's new

Can someone send me a Texture of the new Pakistani Army camo?

Wow! Thats pretty neat, since you're familiar with ARMA 2, Do you wanna collabarate with me in making the ARMA 2 mod?
MODDING OF ARMA2 is MORE diffcult i started with ARMA CWA recently i am working on ARMA2 Mi17sh1 and try to make it in ARMA CWA

MODDING OF ARMA2 is MORE diffcult i started with ARMA CWA recently i am working on ARMA2 Mi17sh1 and try to make it in ARMA CWA
The Structure is the same, And I can help you in where ever you lack, I just need another person to help me in doing the less hard stuff which I neglect... Otherwise, Good luck! Do contact me on my mail, (My profile information)

The Structure is the same, And I can help you in where ever you lack, I just need another person to help me in doing the less hard stuff which I neglect... Otherwise, Good luck! Do contact me on my mail, (My profile information)
i hope u have seen this mi17sh1 in arma2 oa.i am working on it still alot of work needed to make it perfect :)
untitled.JPG
untitled1.JPG
untitled3.JPG

I like that heli model BUT as my computer is not able to play ARMA2 so i transform the model to use in ARMA BUY THE WAY if u have ARMA 3 uh80 ghosthawk then snd it to me i need it badly

Back
Top Bottom