What's new

Can someone send me a Texture of the new Pakistani Army camo?

Yazp

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This camoflauge, Except it should be very clear. (I need this for a game I'm making)
5j99Nyi.jpg

I need it to replace the 3 color desert patteren i've put.
pWdHLDC.png

P.S ignore the dead ranger under the M113 (the driver is blind)

Last edited:
I heard oxygen is lil more difficult to use. How user friendly is it?
Not at all. Hard to get a hang of it, Altough im just retexturing most of my stuff as I don't know how to make models. Now this is getting way off topic. If you would like to discuss this you can go ahead on my other thread. Now let's wait for some miracle to happen and someone send me a proper camoflauge texture so I can use it

This camoflauge, Except it should be very clear. (I need this for a game I'm making)
5j99Nyi.jpg

pWdHLDC.png

Isn't exactly the same, but this is the best I could come across:
1270605853181_hz_myalibaba_web16_555[1].JPG

It's from a pretty old thread on this forum, here:
New semi digital camouflage of Pakistan Army.

Perhaps you could edit its colour scheme look more like the one you want.
I tried using one of the online Camo Pattern creators to create one. I got the colours in HTML code from Gen.Kiyani's picture, they're

- EFE0C3 for the Desert background
- 869183 for the green spots
- E6B49B for the dark brown spots
- F7EADA for the whiter spots

Input this into Camouflage generator and pixelated it 80%
The resulting pattern was this:
camogen.png

Not perfect, but Its the best I could do. You might want to edit and improve it.

Best of luck for your game, and do share it here when its done. I can help If you want beta-testing or information for it.

Attachments

• camogen (1).png
    camogen (1).png
    12 KB · Views: 47
  • camogen (2).png
    camogen (2).png
    22.5 KB · Views: 40
5j99Nyi.jpg

pWdHLDC.png

would a clear pic of the uniform do it for ya?

Well, Thanks for the replies, @TankMan, @DESERT FIGHTER. But I decided to improvise. I used this image as a base and textured it onto uniform. Here's the Source and how it looks in game. (It doesn't look like the digital camoflauge but infact the other camoflauge our army use PHOTOSHOP ZINDABAD!)
Source:
oeOrbW3.jpg

Result:
tp2iSuD.jpg

yas das ist a
Rheinmetall

Maschinengewehr 3
you can now Maschinengewehr godless TALIBANS into godless TALIDECIMATEDBANS.
also since i said talibans, you can have this meme:

W6EoTJn.jpg

What do you guys think of the camo?

Best of luck for your game, and do share it here when its done. I can help If you want beta-testing or information for it.
Sure thing, TankMan. I'm still working on it. I'm doing one item per day. It isn't in Beta stage yet, But ill be sure to send you a copy of it once it reaches Beta for testing! However i'd also like to remind you it's a Modification for a game (ARMA 2 Combined ops). Not an Independent game. You'll require a LEGAL copy of ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA for it to run :D

Last edited:
Well, Thanks for the replies, @TankMan, @DESERT FIGHTER. But I decided to improvise. I used this image as a base and textured it onto uniform. Here's the Source and how it looks in game. (It doesn't look like the digital camoflauge but infact the other camoflauge our army use)
Source:
oeOrbW3.jpg

Result:
tp2iSuD.jpg

yas das ist
Rheinmetall
Maschinengewehr 3

also since i said talibans, you can have this meme.
W6EoTJn.jpg

Sure thing, TankMan. I'm still working on it. I'm doing one item per day. It isn't in Beta stage yet, But ill be sure to send you a copy of it once it reaches Beta for testing! However i'd also like to remind you it's a Modification for a game (ARMA 2 Combined ops). Not an Independent game. You'll require a LEGAL copy of ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA for it to run :D
Cheers dude, it looks pretty good and proper. Just a suggestion, you might want to make the flag and other emblems stand out a bit more, maybe add objects to the (Soldier's) 3d model itself instead of just making them part of the skin as it seems right now, will add a nicer touch.

I used to mod some old games back in the day, C&C Red Alert and Generals. Even tried adding the Pak Army into them, i've probably got some good models and stuff rotting away somewhere.

Anyways, like I said, best of luck. I'm not into ARMA but I'll give it a go when I've got some time on my hands.

Cheers dude, it looks pretty good and proper. Just a suggestion, you might want to make the flag and other emblems stand out a bit more, maybe add objects to the (Soldier's) 3d model itself instead of just making them part of the skin as it seems right now, will add a nicer touch.

I used to mod some old games back in the day, C&C Red Alert and Generals. Even tried adding the Pak Army into them, i've probably got some good models and stuff rotting away somewhere.

Anyways, like I said, best of luck. I'm not into ARMA but I'll give it a go when I've got some time on my hands.
That's pretty cool. And thank you for the suggestions!

i've probably got some good models and stuff rotting away somewhere.
Also, since you said models, you possibly wouldn't know how to model them/ know someone who knows, would you? I could use a 3D modeler.

Also, since you said models, you possibly wouldn't know how to model them/ know someone who knows, would you? I could use a 3D modeler.
Sorry, but I can't help you there. Haven't been into it for years now, and I wasn't too good at it to begin with. Not to mention I only have experience with tiny little models for RTS games, that too from 2003 and before

Well, Thanks for the replies, @TankMan, @DESERT FIGHTER. But I decided to improvise. I used this image as a base and textured it onto uniform. Here's the Source and how it looks in game. (It doesn't look like the digital camoflauge but infact the other camoflauge our army use PHOTOSHOP ZINDABAD!)
Source:
oeOrbW3.jpg

Result:
tp2iSuD.jpg

yas das ist a
Rheinmetall

Maschinengewehr 3
also since i said talibans, you can have this meme:

W6EoTJn.jpg

I posted that pic...anyways.. the camo doesnt look good... i guess you require a clearer pic.

Back
Top Bottom