What's new

Can Russia and Pakistan form an alliance?

Can Russia and Pakistan form an alliance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ohh yaara...

I have started several threads but no Indian member responded so promptly..

I talked about this alliance in 2006 but on this forum in 2009. Don't fool yourselves by trying to fool me...

LOL

You said that, but not Dmitry Medvedev. And there's difference between the two. :lol:

You said that, but not Dmitry Medvedev. And there's difference between the two. :lol:

Medvedev will only do what hiearchy commands him to do and same goes to Obama, Lieberman, Blankfein, Putin etc etc

You have no idea what you are talking about. Anyways, this thread is ONLY intended for PAKISTANIS!

The guy does nt seem to like Indians voting .It was better if the 2 options , Yes and Of course yes, it would have been better it seems.

We have our own reasons to vote the opinion.

But i dont think that will be good enough for OT. so its better invite BD,CN,SL members and all of them click YES and all live happily ever after...

REQUEST PLACED TO WEBMASTER: Limit the voting power to Pakistanis, Chinese, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan.

We want to have a clean discussion.

Medvedev will only do what hiearchy commands him to do and same goes to Obama, Lieberman, Blankfein, Putin etc etc

You have no idea what you are talking about. Anyways, this thread is ONLY intended for PAKISTANIS!

And why'd his higher command want him to form an alliance with Pakistan?
if you want to contribute then do it on the basis of facts, or don't rant illogically.
I never opposed better relations between Russia-Pakistan, but allies is too hard to think of.

The guy does nt seem to like Indians voting .It was better if the 2 options were Yes and Of course yes, it would have been better it seems.

We have our own reasons to vote the opinion.

But i dont think that will be god enough for OT. so its better invite BD,CN,SL members and all of them click YES and all live happily ever after...

Yes, I am biased in this particular thread. I do not want Indians to vote because we all know their answer. Moreover, we want to have a Pakistani centric discussion and India has no space in this thread.

Thank you for cooperating.

And why'd his higher command want him to form an alliance with Pakistan?
if you want to contribute then do it on the basis of facts, or don't rant illogically.
I never opposed better relations between Russia-Pakistan, but allies is too hard to think of.

No, I lack moral and factual sense. I am superstitious alienate creature who does not know what facts are.
Anyways, yes, future facts can only be presented until they are proved when the time comes.

Yes, I am biased in this particular thread. I do not want Indians to vote because we all know their answer. Moreover, we want to have a Pakistani centric discussion and India has no space in this thread.

Thank you for cooperating.

Any strategic alliance is ofcourse is related to the Russian relationship with India. Since you dont want to discuss that, its fine... why should i bother.

Best of luck.

To honourable Indian members,
Please, for the sake of my integrity, do not take part in the voting process. I will appreciate your kindness and in return, I will say a few good words about you to God.

Thank you.

Any strategic alliance is ofcourse is related to the Russian relationship with India. Since you dont want to discuss that, its fine... why should i bother.

Best of luck.

And long live Pakistan-Russia brotherhood..:pakistan:

Yes, you should not bother because this thread is not about Russia-India rather it is about Russia-Pakistan. Once, we sort out the metal beneath Pakistan-Russia, Indian-Russian relation is also important in Pakistani context.

So, what do you guys (Pakistanis) think?

Should we increase our ties with Russia as we share same region?

Perhaps, we need less reliance on the daddy, Amrika.

Yes, you should not bother because this thread is not about Russia-India rather it is about Russia-Pakistan. Once, we sort out the metal beneath Pakistan-Russia, Indian-Russian relation is also important in Pakistani context.

Just check a parallel thread on INDO ISRAEL strategic and economic co operation which got derailed by Pakistani members .That mess is still lying there.
And nothing of sort of any action is taken..

Back
Top Bottom