What's new

Can Pakistan reach out to India’s estranged ally, Russia?

India seems more inclined on developing its own orbit independent of the Russian, Eastern or Western one, but maintaining links to all. Hence it has rarely stumbled into diplomatic hurdles with either (maybe except China).
This is, and will be an increasingly difficult position to maintain.

just one question...why the heck it is always a zero sum game?? Why can't you have decent relations with Russia irrespective of their relations with India?? This zero sum game mentality is way too outdated mate!!

We can't have better relations with them becaused they saved Indian A$$ many times from being kicked in UN which hurted Pakistan in many ways even in 1965 and 71 etc but now they are reconsidering thats why relations with them are improving……ツ

But not by choice, more by necessity. India is making a choice..

Just a word play my dear poster. just a word play.

Necessity, choice, necessity, choice they all go hand in hand, tongue in cheek.

peace to you my dear poster, peace to you.

Thats all well and good, just try not to mention the usual bs "Pakistanis broke the Soviet Russia". :lol:

We can't have better relations with them becaused they saved Indian A$$ many times from being kicked in UN which hurted Pakistan in many ways even in 1965 and 71 etc but now they are reconsidering thats why relations with them are improving……ツ
???.....did u even give it a second(shall i dare to say even once) read before replying?? My point is why can't Pak have relations with them without the per-requisite that there relations with India need to degenerate...zero sum game is a thing of past...

???.....did u even give it a second(shall i dare to say even once) read before replying?? My point is why can't Pak have relations with them without the per-requisite that there relations with India need to degenerate...zero sum game is a thing of past...

you don't got my point do you??
Those who try to destabilize Pakistan by strengthening its enemy in a crucial perious how can you have better relation with them??
in 1971 if they didnot saved india through sanctations there were chances that Pakistan didnot have been broken
means they too r responsible for that
in 1965 we faced sanctations but do you??
means those things destroyed Pakistan indirectly……
means if they support you we have nothing to do
but when supporting you harm our intrests then surely we do care……:yu:

you don't got my point do you??
Those who try to destabilize Pakistan by strengthening its enemy in a crucial perious how can you have better relation with them??
If i go with your logic we should never have good relations with China/USA/Saudi Arabia etc etc...Look once again relation b/w India and Russia are bilateral and so should you have....Anyhow this is ur internal matter...my point is that zero sum game is old vocab...In this global world one will have to be open to everyone.

If i go with your logic we should never have good relations with China/USA/Saudi Arabia etc etc...Look once again relation b/w India and Russia are bilateral and so should you have....Anyhow this is ur internal matter...my point is that zero sum game is old vocab...In this global world one will have to be open to everyone.

Russian themselves don't wanted relations with Pak thats all
and pro US and anti Russian mind in Pak foreign office who destroyed any chance of collabration b/w teo countries……

Russian themselves don't wanted relations with Pak thats all
and pro US and anti Russian mind in Pak foreign office who destroyed any chance of collabration b/w teo countries……

Ummm that i am not aware of...but my only point being that in today's world one should try to make as many friends as possible...anyhow let's call it peace..

Back
Top Bottom