What's new

Can Pakistan reach out to India’s estranged ally, Russia?

wet dreams... I bet russians are not ready to loose us for pakistan...

Russian are stupid see what US did to us when they where not selected in MMRCA they sold PAF F-16 Block 50/52 if Russia follow their Example and give PA S-300[Free or long term loan] just to prove a point that look if you are not looking to buy our system we are ready to sell our weapon system to your enemy and then see how the sky Falls on us.

Russian are stupid see what US did to us when they where not selected in MMRCA they sold PAF F-16 Block 50/52 if Russia follow their Example and give PA S-300[Free or long term loan] just to prove a point that look if you are not looking to buy our system we are ready to sell our weapon system to your enemy and then see how the sky Falls on us.

The "Sky can only fall on you", Mr.Chicken Little.
All the Goodies that Russia can offer are for SALE; i.e they need to be PAID FOR.
With Hard Cash i.e. US Dollars; no gifts are on offer; can the PAF pay?
As it is; PAF has exhausted the Line Of Credit extended by China on soft loan terms to build JF-17s; ergo that project has fallen into a Lull.
About the F-16 Blk 50s; they came with many strings attached, Miyan. ;)

I said just to show Us not to undermine them other wise they will sell weapons to Pakistan e.g if they just start a negotiation about some system or give rights to Pakistan to resell Rd-93 engine to egypt or African country or bangladesh see our reaction .
they are not going to lose anything .
Just the mention of Putin visit was enough to give us heart Attack :D forget about and weapon system sell to pakistan
the sky will fall on us.

The "Sky can only fall on you", Mr.Chicken Little.
All the Goodies that Russia can offer are for SALE; i.e they need to be PAID FOR.
With Hard Cash i.e. US Dollars; no gifts are on offer; can the PAF pay?
As it is; PAF has exhausted the Line Of Credit extended by China on soft loan terms to build JF-17s; ergo that project has fallen into a Lull.
About the F-16 Blk 50s; they came with many strings attached, Miyan. ;)

How is my B**ch Olive i have heard lately she is on Fcuking Spree.

So you had to revert to your idiotic self!! As usual. People either have to live upto Family traditions or try to live them down, Miyan. :rofl:
Do you have the money to buy S-300s? My country already has them, apart from an Akula and many Su-30 MKIs among many other goodies.
Paisa lagta, bina paisa ka kuch nahi iss duniya mein. ;)

Pakistan doesn't need to "reach out" to Russia.

It is Russia who will reach out to Pakistan in their own interest.

However as soon as that happens, Indians will rush to Moscow, weeping, crying, maaf kar do Sir, maaf kar do. Galti ho gi hajoor. maaf kar do.

Un Pakistanio ko na daaina planes and guns. Please please.

Case in point. First ever visit by Russian military commander to Pak.

p.s.

We hate each other so russia and everyone else will use us and abuse us.
this forum is clear example of such hatred.

However as soon as that happens, Indians will rush to Moscow, weeping, crying, maaf kar do Sir, maaf kar do. Galti ho gi hajoor. maaf kar do.

p.s.

But why will Russia reach out to you.

p.s.

LoL! :omghaha:

How can Pakistan reach out to Russia? By Doling out defence deals worth more than 35 B Dollars?
Someone have to be realistic here

Russia has already supplied hundreds of engines for JF-17 Thunder while other arms such air-to-air refuellers have been supplied to Pakistan via Ukraine.

Who started by saying Mr Little chicken
Your country canada i don't know about that but i know india got it
bina paise ka hai na tension bilkol free thats what i am talking about If russia just mention or trying to negotiate the weapon system to sell to pakistan tuh humko milega tension Free free free :flame:

So you had to revert to your idiotic self!! As usual. People either have to live upto Family traditions or try to live them down, Miyan. :rofl:
Do you have the money to buy S-300s? My country already has them, apart from an Akula and many Su-30 MKIs among many other goodies.
Paisa lagta, bina paisa ka kuch nahi iss duniya mein. ;)

How can Pakistan reach out to Russia? By Doling out defence deals worth more than 35 B Dollars?
Someone have to be realistic here

Ground realities have not changed but Medium to long term prospects look better since pakistan now has more avenues for weapons procurement. Am sure pak military are already thinking of ways they can leverage this.

F-16 came with condition attacked for helping America in Soviet-Afghan war. Russia don't have any urgency and Pakistsn surely couldn't replace India's massive shopping in Russia's arm market because of small defence budget and huge dependence of Chinese arm market.

The othet aspect to this is that this is a step towards india moving further away from its neighbours and into western orbit if this trajectory continues.

Back
Top Bottom