What's new

Can Kashmir wrest independence without Pakistan's help?

• Total voters

I am not referring to bullshit like moral and diplomatic support.

My question is whether Kashmir can wrest independence from India without active Pakistani help like supply of arms etc. If I am more explicit in explaining I would be banned.

Or can Kashmiris sustain the insurgency without Pakistan's active physical help?
Geographical changes in boundaries happen with the nod of superpowers.
Pakistan does not have means to militarily take away Kashmir from India.

That's why I don't trust Indian media. The Kashmiri I personally know and is a friend of mine had said that he had no interest in IPL because there are no Pakistani players involved.

There is Imran Tahir in Chennai Superkings, I believe he is of Pakistani origin. Too bad nobody picked Hashim Amla or else the valley would have got somebody to support. :lol::lol:

I am not referring to bullshit like moral and diplomatic support.

My question is whether Kashmir can wrest independence from India without active Pakistani help like supply of arms etc. If I am more explicit in explaining I would be banned.

Or can Kashmiris sustain the insurgency without Pakistan's active physical help?

Without being a proxy of Pakistan or China, Kashmir is a landlocked country...That is exactly the same reason for which Khalistan could not succeed...

Geographical changes in boundaries happen with the nod of superpowers.
Pakistan does not have means to militarily take away Kashmir from India.
Which superpower nodded when
1. Bangladesh was created?
2. When Sikkim was annexed by India?
3. When Siachen was annexed by India?

With or without Pakistan in the equation. Kashmir will get anything but independence. :p:

Which superpower nodded when
1. Bangladesh was created?
2. When Sikkim was annexed by India?
3. When Siachen was annexed by India?
1 - Russia and US
2 - Russia
3 - US & Russia

Same can be said about how Yugoslavia, South Sudan or any other country you name it.

1 - Russia and US
2 - Russia
3 - US & Russia

Same can be said about how Yugoslavia, South Sudan or any other country you name it.
Let's not argue about whether your notion that Russia and US nod's helped India annex those territories is correct or not.

Let us know where you get such info? Which media house do you follow and do they teach such stuff in your schools and colleges?

Back
Top Bottom