Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup we can and we will.. LOL

hooters.jpg

katrina-darrell-hooters.jpg

Oh!!! I can handle all of their water melons..yummy!!:P
I luv chic----------------------in:partay:
p.s. am veggy

Guys, don't get carry too away with this "Hooters" invasion, since i spent half of my time in US, i been there quite a few times, not as hot as you thought, even children were allow there, so don't expect too much.:azn:
Btw, will the "Hooters" ladies going to be imported or local hiring?

I'm pretty sure that they'll get at least a few white Americans to start with, and mostly Indian girls.

Honestly, the thought of hot women serving drinks to Indian men is scary. See what happened when they started serving drinks on domestic flights-stewardesses started getting groped.

This won't end well:frown:

In fact, I think it's still illegal for women to serve alcohol, even though they can work behind the bar.

I'm pretty sure that they'll get at least a few white Americans to start with, and mostly Indian girls.

Honestly, the thought of hot women serving drinks to Indian men is scary. See what happened when they started serving drinks on domestic flights-stewardesses started getting groped.

This won't end well:frown:

In fact, I think it's still illegal for women to serve alcohol, even though they can work behind the bar.

Oh, don't worry, those "Hooters" ladies know very well how to defend themselves, you think Americans are anything better regarding this "Issue" after a few drinks?:hang2:

Maybe they'll teach them Kung-Fu first, cause they're gonna need it.:sniper:

And, I'm sure that the management will control the kinds of people they let in- mostly couples I guess.

I hope I can convince my wife to go there someday:partay:

Btw anyone seen the South Park episode about Hooters? it was awesome.

I hope that they bring from Russia. I think that will be very nice.

You prefer Russian girls. What about Indian girls which nationality they prefer ? I guess Indian men and women don't prefer body image of their own country. May be low self esteem ?

You prefer Russian girls. What about Indian girls which nationality they prefer ? I guess Indian men and women don't prefer body image of their own country. May be low self esteem ?

Not necessarily,Its true the preference for fairer skinned individuals is there.But each has his own taste and preference,for example i like women from Venezuela,Colombia etc. :coffee:

Ahh!!!!!!!
now i had to force my parants to increse my pocket money twice. so i can have some hooters chickens.

Not necessarily,Its true the preference for fairer skinned individuals is there.But each has his own taste and preference,for example i like women from Venezuela,Colombia etc. :coffee:

I mostly like latin american girls,but at HOOTERS i want to see Indian watermelons:pop:

You guys do know that the blonde bombshells are not part of the expansion package, it will be local Indian girls right? By the way Hooters is a thing of the past here in North America. We don't have many in Canada but I have been to a few and the food is terrible, service is bad because girls are very stuck up though it is funny not to tip them in the end. All in all a big waste of your hard earned rupees for sure. You are better off in a strip club that serves greasy food.

Ahh!!!!!!!
now i had to force my parants to increse my pocket money twice. so i can have some hooters chickens.

Yup just take a print out of the pics ( even use the ones from this thread) and show them and ask for a pocket money increase...i bet they will triple your pocket money..

Best of luck and

God bless America!!!!!:usflag:

Not happening, some crap political party or some self imposed moral police organization will play the spoilsport :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom