What's new

Can India really be the ‘next China’?

The poor in India faces abject poverty. The rich in India easily surpass China and rival the US. The difference between American super rich is that Gates and Buffett pledge to donate their wealth. Indian super rich gave away way lot less of their income but build towers among the slums. The sad part is that many slum dwellers would get a full stomach of pride by looking at the towers of super rich. They forget that they are hungry. Somehow, India masses want to be rich so they can look down upon the masses.

This is part of Indian national psyche that I don't understand, maybe it has something to do with the concept of “samsara/reincarnation“ of Hinduism. They are hypnotized, for a purpose. If it was in China, there would have been revolutions over and over again.

This is part of Indian national psyche that I don't understand, maybe it has something to do with the concept of “samsara/reincarnation“ of Hinduism. They are hypnotized, for a purpose. If it was in China, there would have been revolutions over and over again.

bollywood affect their mind and they copy the west

We should never copy any country, we should create our own example and we are on a right path. The world knows the strength and weakness of it's dependancy of Export oriented economy. If it's strength suits our democratic model we should accept it and if it doesn't we should leave it. Remember we are democracy we have our limitations we cannot match China, infact we should never try to match them.
Rather than what we are doing currently is much better..

Too much class divisions and caste divisions.. Indian society will take a millenia to achieve social equilibrium and order, Being a democracy also hinders that, Though democracy will stand true over totalitarianism over the long run, Even slow democracy assures stability

So yes India will develop but not anything like China and will take longer atleast in it's human development

bollywood affect their mind and they copy the west

Yes, on top of that, there is also an effect of a sleeping pills called ”Democracy“.

Too much class divisions and caste divisions.. Indian society will take a millenia to achieve social equilibrium and order, Being a democracy also hinders that, Though democracy will stand true over totalitarianism over the long run, Even slow democracy assures stability

So yes India will develop but not anything like China and will take longer atleast in it's human development

I don't think this is going to change in foreseeable future. It is embedded in their religion, even the oppressed masses think they deserve it. No cure!

My dear friend for revolution you need energy. For energy you need food. They are not "hypnotized" they are starved.

A starved man is not in position do anything let alone launch revolutions.

I don't think this is going to change in foreseeable future. It is embedded in their religion, even the oppressed masses think they deserve it. No cure!

Hence why i mentioned it will take a long long time.. India will develop no doubt in regards to it's economy but it's human capital will take way longer, Given the complex societal issues

But as a democracy the foundations of Indian development will be strong in terms of stability

My dear friend for revolution you need energy. For energy you need food. They are not "hypnotized" they are starved.

Maybe they are not that starved, otherwise they would eat anything they can get their hand on, including cows. The religion is much more powerful that starvation.

But they gain energy and pride when they look at the big houses of the super rich.

Hence why i mentioned it will take a long long time.. India will develop no doubt in regards to it's economy but it's human capital will take way longer, Given the complex societal issues

But as a democracy the foundations of Indian development will be strong in terms of stability

Yes, democracy is diffidently a strong sleeping potion. Thanks to the effective western preaching.

Maybe they are not that starved, otherwise they would eat anything they can get their hand on, including cows. The religion is much more powerful that starvation.

True. They would rather starve to death than killing their sacred cow. And it could be because of their belief that they are born into their caste that their lot is set. There is no progression in this life.

Yes, on top of that, there is also an effect of a sleeping pills called ”Democracy“.

Because of their caste system, the people at the bottom do not believe they have any chance. So they gave up. They live for now, not tomorrow. Time has no value. It's a totally different outlook In life if time has no value.

Back
Top Bottom