What's new

Can India really be the ‘next China’?

US is democracy as well. But we work instead of bragging. We do not brag and don't do the work.

I was also wondering why they blame politics, while many other countries using same system can do it.

Maybe it's not that they "don't" do the work, but they just "can't". So take it easy, at least they tried, wish them good luck!

Last edited:
The statistic of India is quite weird,like the hungry(even can't compared with China in 1980???),consumption....But GDP of India looks better than these statistics.
Don't compare India with China,we are different and don't know much about each other.
India should look at west country rather than China,like what Chinese do.
And I think India should look at USA,which is a democracy country like India,I dislike Indian over and over again saying Chinese have no freedom,I hope Indian look at USA.

Last edited:
I was also wondering why they blame politics, while many other countries using same system can do it.

Maybe it's not that they "don't" do the work, but they just "can't". So take it easy, at least they tried, wish them good luck!

So are you saying Indians do not have the capability or intelligence to develop?

Nope.. Not happening. India has no national purpose or sense of destiny. Probably Muslims will be replaced by cows in voter lists.

Nope.. Not happening. India has no national purpose or sense of destiny. Probably Muslims will be replaced by cows in voter lists.

That is not true. Indians have the purpose of becoming a superpower. There is even an Indian superpower movie...

they need to start a purge of all parties and start mass executions for corruptions. one party system centralized. proper efficient tax system.this means eradication of culture too.
are Indian willing to sacrifice and distribute wealth to make everything balance. Their so much Indian has to do to make it work.

they need to start a purge of all parties and start mass executions for corruptions. one party system centralized. proper efficient tax system.this means eradication of culture too.
are Indian willing to sacrifice and distribute wealth to make everything balance. Their so much Indian has to do to make it work.
India is like the tortoise and China the hare. Eventually the tortoise will win because of demographic dividend plus a stable democracy.

India is like the tortoise and China the hare. Eventually the tortoise will win because of demographic dividend plus a stable democracy.

Indians will make speeches as usual rather than getting practical about it. the rich Indians need poor Indians to sit on top of.

The statistic of India is quite weird,like the hungry(even can't compared with China in 1980???),consumption....But GDP of India looks better than these statistics.
Don't compare India with China,we are different and don't know much about each other.
India should look at west country rather than China,like what Chinese do.
And I think India should look at USA,which is a democracy country like India,I dislike Indian over and over again saying Chinese have no freedom,I hope Indian look at USA.

The poor in India faces abject poverty. The rich in India easily surpass China and rival the US. The difference between American super rich is that Gates and Buffett pledge to donate their wealth. Indian super rich gave away way lot less of their income but build towers among the slums. The sad part is that many slum dwellers would get a full stomach of pride by looking at the towers of super rich. They forget that they are hungry. Somehow, India masses want to be rich so they can look down upon the masses.

This is how Indians comforting themselves. No different than why a baby need a pacifier.

The poor in India faces abject poverty. The rich in India easily surpass China and rival the US. The difference between American super rich is that Gates and Buffett pledge to donate their wealth. Indian super rich gave away way lot less of their income but build towers among the slums. The sad part is that many slum dwellers would get a full stomach of pride by looking at the towers of super rich. They forget that they are hungry. Somehow, India masses want to be rich so they can look down upon the masses.

ego and pride

Indian want collective drive to pursue their dreams but individual selfishness wont allow it the first profit revenue will be sharked and the rest left out to dry.

Back
Top Bottom