What's new

Can India GDP hit 7.3 Trillion$ in 2022?????

I think we need a rule that when any thread on Indian economy is posted, only Indians and Chinese should be allowed to post. I mean Chinese are the one who can tell about economic growth rather than few other nations' poster which spoil the thread. :coffee:

Due to the current Eurozone crisis and world recession and the fact that Shameful Scatland has abyssal deficit and a growth rate at below 5% that is no growth at all for a developing country, Shameful India would hit trillion but negative 7.3 Trillion $ or at best 7.3 Trillion but in Rupees. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look who is laughing ...:girl_wacko:

Due to the current Eurozone crisis and world recession and the fact that Shameful Scatland has abyssal deficit and a growth rate at below 5% that is no growth at all for a developing country, Shameful India would hit trillion but negative 7.3 Trillion $ or at best 7.3 Trillion but in Rupees. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you tell me what will Pakistan economy by 2022... in thousand....

I think its possible as per latest HSBC report..

1. China- Size of Economy (Year 2000 dollars): $25.3 trillion

Income per capita (Year 2000 dollars): $17,759

Detail: HSBC predicts that China will overtake the U.S. in size sometime over the next 50 years as its population surges to 1.43 billion. Even with the increase, its income per capita will remain outside the top 50 nations

2. United States of America
Size of Economy (Year 2000 dollars): $22.3 trillion

Income per capita (Year 2000 dollars): $55,134

Detail: Even though the U.S. is no longer number one, the size of its economy will have doubled while adding roughly 90 million people to its population

3. India

Size of Economy (Year 2000 dollars): $8.1 trillion

Income per capita (Year 2000 dollars): $5,060

Detail: India's economy will have skyrocketed by 2050, growing from $960 billion to more than $8 trillion. The country will also add 400 million more people to its population over the next half century

4. Japan
Size of Economy (Year 2000 dollars): $6.4 trillion

Income per capita (Year 2000 dollars): $63,244

Detail: Japan's population will decline markedly over the next 50 years, but its economy will still grow by $1.4 trillion. Together, income per capita will rise ever higher — ranking fourth in the world.

5Size of Economy (Year 2000 dollars): $3.7 trillion

Income per capita (Year 2000 dollars): $52,683

Detail: Germany's economy will remain the largest in Europe, out-producing the U.K. even though the two nations will have virtually the same population size. However, the number of people living in Germany is expected to tumble by 24% as the U.K. grows

31. Pakistan

Size of Economy (Year 2000 dollars): $675 billion

Income per capita (Year 2000 dollars): $2,455

Detail: Though Pakistan has recently been at odds with the U.S., the country remains one of its largest trading partners. Pakistan is a strong textile producer.

These Economies Will Dominate The World In 2050 - Business Insider

i assum that indian GDP would reach 7.3 trillion USD in 2030 because the US Dollar at that time will lose it value. meaning that 7.3 trillion USD at that time is just equal to some billion dollar nowaday. LMAO

You have to realize that China was growing very fast in the past 10 years, that won't be replicated again for us.

For example, in 2007 we had a real GDP growth of 14.2%.

Whereas India currently is growing at around 5%.

I'm sure I don't have to point out what a large disparity that is.

You have to realize that China was growing very fast in the past 10 years, that won't be replicated again for us.

For example, in 2007 we had a real GDP growth of 14.2%.

Whereas India currently is growing at around 5%.

I'm sure I don't have to point out what a large disparity that is.

But India's growth is not from copy and paste. It's legitimate growth with world's larget democracy. India would have white servants by 2030. Would China have any white servants?

Instead of talking nominal. Talk bout PPP GDP coz thats calculated by unit boxes of goods.

Then put the multiplier depending on the exchange rate of that time to calculate nominal.

Now I assume that due to FDI and so much opportunities in India, most of western money wud be invested in India rather than china. We all know for what reasons !

Which means rupee will be much more stronger as compared to today. With a strong rupee the dnominator will be less as compared to , if calculated today. So I assume 30-35 rupees / dollar.

Now someone tell me what is the predicted PPP GDP in 2022. divide it by (PPP rate divided by Exchange rate). Now I assume due to increasing dollar infused in India and inflation, with increase in standard of living, improved regulations, the products in India wud be of high standards which brings in cost. Hence, PPP factor for rupee will decrease as compared to dollar. Today it is 3 times. After 10 years I presume it will be only 2 times.

Also with a low exchange rate, the whole (PPP rate divided by exchange rate) factor will be very low. Somewhere around 1.5 - 2 times.

So again, someone find GDP PPP ($) for India and divide it by (1.5 or 2). That wud be the range of our nominal GDP in 2022.

PS : Do try to refute the calculation. Will have a good discussion. Only Economics learnt ppl contribute. :)

Instead of talking nominal. Talk bout PPP GDP coz thats calculated by unit boxes of goods.

Then put the multiplier depending on the exchange rate of that time to calculate nominal.

Now I assume that due to FDI and so much opportunities in India, most of western money wud be invested in India rather than china. We all know for what reasons !

Which means rupee will be much more stronger as compared to today. With a strong rupee the dnominator will be less as compared to , if calculated today. So I assume 30-35 rupees / dollar.

Now someone tell me what is the predicted PPP GDP in 2022. divide it by (PPP rate divided by Exchange rate). Now I assume due to increasing dollar infused in India and inflation, with increase in standard of living, improved regulations, the products in India wud be of high standards which brings in cost. Hence, PPP factor for rupee will decrease as compared to dollar. Today it is 3 times. After 10 years I presume it will be only 2 times.

Also with a low exchange rate, the whole (PPP rate divided by exchange rate) factor will be very low. Somewhere around 1.5 - 2 times.

So again, someone find GDP PPP ($) for India and divide it by (1.5 or 2). That wud be the range of our GDP.

PS : Do try to refute the calculation. Will have a good discussion. Only Economics learnt ppl contribute. :)

I said many times that GDP in PPP is a joking, today India inflation is higher than GDP increase, means GDP(PPP) will not increase, India buy weapons from Russia and other countries ,oil import and others, you can't use PPP

The IMF says that you should NOT use GDP (PPP) for international comparisons.

"The IMF considers that GDP in purchase-power-parity (PPP) terms is not the most appropriate measure for comparing the relative size of countries to the global economy, because PPP price levels are influenced by non-traded services, which are more relevant domestically than globally," the IMF said.

"The Fund believes that GDP at market rates is a more relevant comparison."

edition.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/04/26/us.china.economy/index.html

No GDP (PPP) is more apt for countries such as India that are domestic driven.

This is precisely the reason PPP is meaningless. PPP is useful only when it comes to the domestic service sector (hair cut, massage, for examples). However, in international trade, we do not use PPP value as a currency. When you compare country to country, you compare the national economic output in relation to each other set by global value standard (for example, a laptop will cost $1000 dollars in real money not PPP money in China, US, or India) , and the best measure is the trade prices of goods, and thus we use nominal GDP set by currency exchange rate.

If PPP is used then we can argue that China is already more economically advanced in the US. I get the same quality haircut in the US for $15 with tips, and in China for $2. So I can say China's PPP is 7.5 times the nominal, thus twice as big as the US. This of course is absurd.

I said many times that GDP in PPP is a joking, today India inflation is higher than GDP increase, means GDP(PPP) will not increase, India buy weapons from Russia and other countries ,oil import and others, you can't use PPP

Now can you get in deeper to explain us why is Inflation increasing ? Get me the formula, the factors for controling Inflation.

Then I will tell you what wud be the scene of Indian Inflation. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom