What's new

Can India ever catch up with China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know nothing about Germany. The industrial revolution was just beginning to catch up in Europe and Germans were the pioneers of the revolution . The rest of the world copied Germans.

I thought the Germans copied the Indians. Didn't the Germanic languages 'come out of India'?

Götterdämmerung;4766752 said:
Yes, we did. Guess why the declaration of "made in ..." was introduced by the UK.

Goodness, you are so ignorant it's not even funny.

High Five. That was a nice burn.

I thought the Germans copied the Indians. Didn't the Germanic languages 'come out of India'?

High Five. That was a nice burn.

China can only make Nokla phones. :omghaha::omghaha:

nokla_n95_2.jpg

Wait, if they both shared a mother language, doesn't that mean both India and Germany copied from that mother language?

and that common language is still used in Indian scriptures; even though it has fallen out of everyday usage.

So basically both the Germans and the Indians copied from this older civilization, so why are some in India claim that German is derived from Sanskrit?

Easy there, Mr. Red Bold Typeface. What's wrong with 'digging' up articles from only five years ago? These articles are not from that far back, and they are mostly written by Indians themselves.

Maybe you should complain to those who wrote them in the first place.

Know the forum rules first.

Who are you to tell those authors to not to write the articles? :omghaha:

Is this post a frustration of not getting any response to your so called as$ threads :omghaha:

you know nothing about Germany. The industrial revolution was just beginning to catch up in Europe and Germans were the pioneers of the revolution . The rest of the world copied Germans.

Germans simply improved on the technology of Britain and then surpassed it in some sectors not all. Similarly Koreans till now have been improving on Japanese/US/German tech and only recently picking up pace in innovation. China is already far ahead of them in many fields.

No, India will overtake China in the next two or three years. Then, India will overtake the United States by 2020. By then, all NRIs will have returned to India for a better life.

No that fast. It will take some time.

Wow. :cuckoo:

News flash: you responded to me. :cuckoo:

Seriously, don't think too hard, you might hurt yourself. :omghaha: :rofl:

Maximum Two or three days after that you will run out of your gas and silently observe India related threads with progressive news.

:lol:

I don't have to think too much on people like you ...... :lol:

anyway bye, see you when you become a silent frustrated spectator here:cheers:

Maximum Two or three days after that you will run out of your gas and silently observe India related threads with progressive news.

:lol:

I don't have to think too much on people like you ...... :lol:

anyway bye, see you when you become a silent frustrated spectator here:cheers:

Wow, you are really bad at this, aren't you? :cuckoo:

Isn't it time to go to the corner and sulk? It's ok, now go sulk. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom