Can India China become the best buddies in future. and on what grounds. - state

Can India China become the best buddies in future

• Total voters

Dem!god

Reaction score
Country
India
Please state your logical reason.
how India china future partnership will evolve.
OPEN TO ALL NATIONALS....

Please state your logical reason.
how India china future partnership will evolve.
OPEN TO ALL NATIONALS....
Thanks for opening this thread Sir...On Topic, I will keep out logical reasoning on this topic because relations doesn't based on Logical reasoning( according to me)...Love is more powerful than Hateness...

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only Light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out Hate, only Love can do that....
By Martin Luther King, Jr.

The line was in movie name "Aashiqui 2" too.

On topic:- No friend, no enemy i just want India-China to be a good neighbors. Both countries shares same world and same region but different aspirations and different values. So i just want them to be good neighbors and stop acting like 7 yr old kid.

Actually the relations are pretty good, not what the media tell. They just want to get trp. There are only couple of problems and the governments have created bilateral mechanism for solving them.
Both the government are looking for reducing tension. The Buddhist heritage can also be the bond as would be trade.

Thanks for opening this thread Sir...On Topic, I will keep out logical reasoning on this topic because relations doesn't based on Logical reasoning( according to me)...Love is more powerful than Hateness...

very true and thoughtful . :)

at least you can put down your thoughts, what u expect in future of sino-indian relations.

Co exist, and have a friendly relationship......That is going to be the best scenario for the region and the countries in the region......

Best Buddies, Never gonna happen, Both nations have their own interests and some of them are conflicting.....

Co exist, and have a friendly relationship......That is going to be the best scenario for the region and the countries in the region......

Best Buddies, Never gonna happen, Both nations have their own interests and some of them are conflicting.....
added your opinion... cast ur vote

very true and thoughtful . :)
Thanks Sir...
OFF TOPIC :offtopic:....Your Avatar is very cute Sir...:smitten:.....:wub:.......:ashamed:...
It looks pretty Amazing...Which picture format is that....GIF ...? Is it possible to upload GIF picture as Avatar....:jester:

Thanks Sir...
OFF TOPIC :offtopic:....Your Avatar is very cute Sir...:smitten:.....:wub:.......:ashamed:...
It looks pretty Amazing...Which picture format is that....GIF ...? Is it possible to upload GIF picture as Avatar....:jester:
hehehe..
thanks bro... i liked it too.
yeah, seems like after new changes, we can have gif as avatars.

don't call me Sir, I don't deserve that yet. instead call me bro or buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom