What's new

Can India block Pakistan's Water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legally that is they will divert it illegaly but from Afghanistan the diversion will be legal
Nothing is illegal in diverting the water flow, it is well within the Indus water treaty. However completely halting is not possible.

If India does in fact block or divert the water, what will Pakistan do? We can't wage a war.
Pakistan can use Arabian sea water, must like israel

201171134531629734_20.jpg
India can easily divert the flow of water

Sir g Please, yehi kar k dekh looo :D

Sir g Please, yehi kar k dekh looo :D
Bhai baat agar start ho hi chuka hai, toh samjh hi lo ki kaam hona start ho jayega. Building dams and water storage facility will take time. India has already started building dams. Yeh Modi hai bhai, MMS hota toh even I would have doubted myself. :P

I am hearing a lot recently that India is considering blocking Pakistan's flow of water which it receives through rivers originating in the north.

Now is this just another empty Indian threat or should Pakistan be worried?

If they do in fact "block" the water, what can Pakistan do?

Pakistan gets waters from Indus, Jhelum and Chenab. The Indus waters can be dammed. they have to be released
The Jhelum and Chenab waters will be used increasingly by the people of Kashmir Valley.

Bhai baat agar start ho hi chuka hai, toh samjh hi lo ki kaam hona start ho jayega. Building dams and water storage facility will take time. India has already started building dams. Yeh Modi hai bhai, MMS hota toh even I would have doubted myself. :P

aap meri baat ko samjhay nai sir g :D samjhogey bhi kaisey, "religious differences" chaloo Allah karey k woh din aye... main toh chahta hoon k aap aisa karoo, main bhi dekhna chahta hoon k Naara e Takbir aur Naara e Haideri laganey walay react kaisey kartey hain.

WISE UP DEAR FRIENDS, DREDGE YOUR EXISTING RIVERS AND STORE SUFFICIENT WATER BY CREATING ARTIFICIAL RESERVOIRS, WITH SUFFICIENT STORAGE CAPABILITIES, TO MEET THE SHORTFALL DURING THE DRY SEASONS,
ITS AN EXPENSIVE PROCESS, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TIME LEFT IN YOUR HANDS WHILE WE DID NOT..
WE KNOW THE INDIAN MENTALITY VERY WELL BY NOW IN THIS REGARD ARE NOW .
WAR IS NO SOLUTION

India cannot block the rivers according to trilateral treaty of Indus-Water. However, if they will resort to do this, then we will make a case against them in international community.

But if all of these step will go into vain, then Pakistan can bomb the dams in Kashmir through missiles strikes or airstrikes because no country wants to see its children die with thirst.

USE OF SEA WATER IS A VERY VERY EXPENSIVE AND CUMBERSOME PROCESS. I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN THE ENTIRE SEA WATER DESALINATION PLANTS IN DETAILS IN THE THE RICH MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES. AND I GAVE YOU A MUCH CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE.AS WE WERE ALSO THINKING IN THE SAME LINE.

This is fucking serious....We need to do something...

Cowards are now trying to use water to threaten us...So, this is how after so much humiliation they will respond....
You threatened our economy, we will threaten your economy..... Ah it isn't their exactly....
Ok we will threaten your second next valuable thing...water....:azn:

ONCE AGAIN LET ME REMIND YOU THaT WAR IS NO SOLUTION.SO PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELVES WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND BE SELF SUFFICIENT.

This is fucking serious....We need to do something...

Cowards are now trying to use water to threaten us...So, this is how after so much humiliation they will respond....
You threatened our economy, we will thrthreaten your economy..... Ah it isn't their exactly....
Ok we will threaten your second next valuable thing...water....:azn:

Its a trilateral treaty which has international guarantees from the World Bank. Neither India nor Pakistan can withdraw from this treaty unilaterally.

What if the withdrawing party has geopolitical power to counter the international pressure?
After all only might will be right.

If India blocks the Indus water then it would infuriate China since Indus flows from China NOT only that but Brahmaputra also flows from China to India.

So China would block India's water flowing from China :cheers: India would be playing with fire if it blocks Pakistani water.

But we shouldn't expect any good gesture from India and prepare for the worst ..

What if India is too serious in their action?
After all Chinese dont need to trouble themselves for a foreign nation

of course we can block pakistans water, the thing is indus water treaty is too generous, we dont need to give pakistan 80% of its water, its way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom