What's new

Can Imran Khan win the election 2018?

PTI can't win. People don't vote for national issues. People vote to get their local roads fixed. PML might lose some seats but they'll still comfortably be in the majority. That's probably going to be for the best. A PML majority is better than a PML-PPP coalition.

After the elections, I think PTI should focus on the creation of more provinces. I am a Karachiite and Karachi's problems can't be fixed until it's made a separate province or an autonomous federal territory.

Neither am I exactly a 'youthiya' nor a 'Patwari' but it looks like PMLN is working behind the scenes to get Imran Khan disqualified as well, there is little chance of this happening because of Ayesha Gulalai's accusations, but the other case on PTI's foreign funding seems to carry weight against him.

If he does get disqualified,unfortunately, it could result in the disintegration of PTI and so our parliament will become a kaleidoscope of small, entho-cultural parties, with the sharifs or bhuttos gaining a majority, NOT GOOD! , I hope this does'nt happen.

Why would Imran Khan get DQ because of foreign funding? What is the penalty for foreign funding? Surely, you can't disqualify an individual because his/her party has violated ECP rules.

Imran khan wont win election alone in 2018. It will be coalition of PTI and PPP with bilawal most likely to become PM.

You have to be at least 45 years to become a PM. Bilawal will never be one. PPP will be eradicated before he is eligible.

Neither am I exactly a 'youthiya' nor a 'Patwari' but it looks like PMLN is working behind the scenes to get Imran Khan disqualified as well, there is little chance of this happening because of Ayesha Gulalai's accusations, but the other case on PTI's foreign funding seems to carry weight against him.

If he does get disqualified,unfortunately, it could result in the disintegration of PTI and so our parliament will become a kaleidoscope of small, entho-cultural parties, with the sharifs or bhuttos gaining a majority, NOT GOOD! , I hope this does'nt happen.

So overseas Pakistanis who fund PTI activities are declared as "foreigners" then why does the Pakistani government accept their hard-earned money so wholeheartedly. Last time I checked remittances from these same "foreigners" was keeping the state of Pakistan afloat. Otherwise the exports are falling and imports are sky-rocketing.

I definitely think this time he is not going to hand out tickets to nobodies. Tickets will be allotted very carefully this time.

PTI will definitely win the most amount of seats but not sure if they can win a majority. Since PPP still has a chokehold on Rural Sindh, its going to be very hard for PTI to win a majority unless they snatch at-least 15-20 seats from Sindh.
pti only had candidates at half of the electoral seats in last election

I definitely think this time he is not going to hand out tickets to nobodies. Tickets will be allotted very carefully this time.

PTI will definitely win the most amount of seats but not sure if they can win a majority. Since PPP still has a chokehold on Rural Sindh, its going to be very hard for PTI to win a majority unless they snatch at-least 15-20 seats from Sindh.

:lol: based on what? PTI can't win single seat in Sindh/Karachi and Balochistan. KP is divided and even provincial gov there need 3 coalition partners. We are left with punjab where people generally vote for 2 main candidates/parties but with significant vote for PPP etc.

Without opposition alliance in punjab PTI will not win many seats. They have made alliance with PML-Q and now at least 1 seat is guaranteed in Kharian.

A lot can happen between now and the elections so its difficult to predict but there is certainly going to be a ground swell in 2018. Which way the votes go is open for debate.

It will be difficult. The reality is on a national level PTI still looks like a 1 man band. SMQ and Janghir Tareen will win thier own seats but deep down people like me wonder if they buy into the Ideology or just the opportunity. Who in PTI is actually about the Ideology? Asad Umar, Dr Alvi, Shereen mizari, but the others don't get the airtime and importance. In Mirpur AJK Barrister Sultan Mehmood is standing for PTI. He's about as corrupt as anyone in the region but has pulling power. To me people like that invalidate the PTI cause.

I support PTI and want them to win desperately, but I'm not sure.

I think this is an admission from PTI that they cannot change the system from the outside. You need to be in power to bring about any lasting change so they are going all in.

Bro do you even know cricket.There is reason IK is in Icc hall of fame.Do i need to remind you who worked for neutral umpires in cricket.Talk about leadership IK won in Ind even with biased umpires.Have u seen the video where he gave a second chance to indian batsman because he was crying that he was notout.
na bro i don't know anything about cricket i just made up story. i just made up everything about his life. i don't even know qualities of a leader. i don't even know that you have to look both sides of picture....ect

Back
Top Bottom