What's new

Can Imran Khan Save Pakistan? 'Yes' say the People, 'No' say the Cronies

is this imran khan the same guy who once played for pakistan cricket team?
or is he some other guy who has the same name?

in my honest opinon

a) IMRAN will not be allowed to come to power because his voters don't come on street and neither carry guns to take people to polling booths!

b) If he does come to power bureaucracy will chain his feet & he would be powerless just like the CHEIF JUSTICE is(he passes orders that no one follows)!

c) he is inexperienced and will definitely make mistakes leading to decrease in popularity!

while I agree with your points, however, when CJ wants something to be done, he gets it done...cause he knows they are popular judges backed by lawyers and civil society,

just like that IK in power would know he is backed by people, and he would get things done as per his desires, and tell you the truth, bureaucracy is thinking positively for IK.

I believe imran khan will get seats from lahore and the seats from lahore will be the beginning of change hope he get more n more seats if elections fairly held which is looking impossible .

Im sure, in urban areas, PTI will win, if karachi like ghonda gardi is not carried out by PML N and PPPP.

It really hurts me when people talk about 'saving' Pakistan.

What happened to Pakistan? Bhai pakistan ko kuch nahi ho raha, that we need someone to save Pakistan.

We should always be worried about making Pakistan better, not saving it.

its a term used by military dogs, they always came to save pakistan... be it ayub kuta, or musharraf kuta....

thats why Imran needs Musharraf!
musharraf wasn't that bad, he made mistakes but im sure if they work together then those mistakes wont be repeated! ever!

he better pay for his mistakes, mistakes he made clearly lead to death punishment.

Imran Khan is in a forest full of ferocious and wild animals (sorry i mean politicians). No matter how much he tries to overcome the obstacles to get into power and serve the country, the bolded part above is kiyay daray par pani phir gaya.

if we remain gair siyasi (non political) then surely.... what you say will come true... but it doesnot matter to Imran khan, and his team, they tried...and thats all what matters in the end for men of action..

Back
Top Bottom