What's new

Can I use Palestinian Fighter photos as Avatar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile no one in the arab world cares for Pakistan and no one bothered abt aps massaccre.

Khair my full love and support for palestine. But get another avatar.

If i was the OP, I'd go for

yasser_arafat_110613.jpg

Would kill two birds with one stone, show support and be within forum rules.

Last edited:
@Zarvan just use whatever you like, if it is a problem it will be removed. dont put poor webby in awkward position.
He removed one my of Avatar that is I asked this funny thing is every body is answering me here except for @WebMaster

They are not terrorists its Israel which has been committing state terrorism they are resistance force fighting against oppression and to liberate their lands.
Really? One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Who is the judge?

Go for it Zarvan! Fight your case, Palestinians are not terrorists, let's not cave in to the American & Jewish propaganda. It would be a shame if the admin wont allow you.

My Pakistani bro, you should respect all. And take shit from everyone with pride as a Muslim. That's what makes us what we are.

You referring to Mullah Omar or me posting picture of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is not fair. We both never met these gentleman personally. Why should we automatically make assumptions on people we have never met?

How much do we really know about them?

You being an Ahmedi should understand where I am coming from, and me being a wahabi, I get all kinds of pseudo liberals telling me that I am a terrorist, when my family is much more peaceful than the majority of Pakistanis.

To take abuse is the strong point of a Muslim. To take abuse and react negatively is our downfall. To isolate other Muslims is another downfall. Life is short. Why make it more complicated than what it is?

I did not know you were a ''wahabi'', you mean you belong to Ahle Hadith Sect? My own family descends from Ahle Hadith sect and we are still in touch with them, lovely peeps.

Now regarding Mullah Omar, I'm confused you consider Mullah Omar as your spiritual leader?

dont-let-others-write-the-rules-of-your-life.jpg

For your motivation.
JK:p:
Just do it and if there would be any problem,webmaster will remove it.:yes4:
its that simple!8-)

He removed one my of Avatar that is I asked this funny thing is every body is answering me here except for @WebMaster
Use this as you avatar
images (5).jpg

You have to search her your self... You will like what you read:-)

If you want a lighter Image then this
Arab-Idol-champ-Gaza-urges-Palestinian-unity_6-26-2013_106792_l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom