What's new

Can I use Palestinian Fighter photos as Avatar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am starting this thread and my question is directly to @WebMaster that can I use pictures of fighters of Palestine resistance ? only of Palestine resistance, not of ISIS. or TTP or All Qaeda, because as far as I know HAMAS and Islamic Jihad and brigades like AL QUDS and others are considered legitimate fighters by Pakistan and we if not militarily morally supports them. Pictures like these
1435257179035.jpg

1435257204030.jpg

Palestine groups wear head bands in which their group name is written so it gets clear man is from Palestine
@Horus @waz @WebMaster
Mods please don't close the thread until WebMaster replies here

Last edited:
@WebMaster Sir please answer right now my avatar is Pak Army soldier but still want to know about Palestinian Fighter ?

What wrong with Ilyas Kashmiri... He was active in Kashmir jihad for a long time ?

You should honour him by making his pic your avatar.

What wrong with Ilyas Kashmiri... He was active in Kashmir jihad for a long time ?

You should honour him by making his pic your avatar.
Ilyas Kashmiri turned against Pakistan so will not use his picture but as for Palestinian Resistance and groups like HAMAS and Islamic Jihad and Al Quds Brigade they are given full moral support by Pakistan may be Military too so that is why I want to know from @WebMaster and waiting for his answer

Webby is US resident and owner of this forum. Let's not get him into legal trouble. He won't respond and shouldn't respond. You can do it on your own though there won't be problems. I have my avatar too is Palestinian fighter.

Webby is US resident and owner of this forum. Let's not get him into legal trouble. He won't respond and shouldn't respond. You can do it on your own though there won't be problems. I have my avatar too is Palestinian fighter.
He has removed my Avatar that was of Palestinian Fighter that is why I am asking him. He is not going to jail or in legal trouble because Zarvan chose a Palestinian avatar

can I use pictures of fighters of Palestine resistance ? only of Palestine resistance, not of ISIS. or TTP or All Qaeda, because as far as I know HAMAS and Islamic Jihad and brigades like AL QUDS and others are considered legitimate fighters by Pakistan and we if not militarily morally supports them. Pictures like these
Are you dumb? They are not "resistance" but Islamic terrorist organisations who work outside the realm of Palestinian Authority which is the only recognized Palestinian political entity in the international arena! :D :D :D

Palestine groups wear head bands in which their group name is written so it gets clear man is from Palestine
And why do they hide their ugly faces? What are they afraid of, these little terrorists!!! :D :D :D

Ilyas Kashmiri turned against Pakistan so will not use his picture but as for Palestinian Resistance and groups like HAMAS and Islamic Jihad and Al Quds Brigade they are given full moral support by Pakistan
So now you claim that PA supports "good" terrorists? :D :D :D

Apni army ki pics mai koi masla hai?
Yes, they are not Islamic and Jihadi enough for @Zarvan :D :D :D

No I use them to but want to know about Palestinian brother too
So you are not a Pakistani but an Al-Bakistani? How come Arabs are your brothers? LOL! :D :D :D

I have my avatar too is Palestinian fighter.
How many Jewish children has this Palestinian "fighter" killed already?

He has removed my Avatar that was of Palestinian Fighter that is why I am asking him. He is not going to jail or in legal trouble because Zarvan chose a Palestinian avatar
Its against forum rules to use avatars of Islamic terrorists in this forum! :D :D :D

Are you dumb? They are not "resistance" but Islamic terrorist organisations who work outside the realm of Palestinian Authority which is the only recognized Palestinian political entity in the international arena! :D :D :D

And why do they hide their ugly faces? What are they afraid of, these little terrorists!!! :D :D :D

So now you claim that PA supports "good" terrorists? :D :D :D

Yes, they are not Islamic and Jihadi enough for @Zarvan :D :D :D

So you are not a Pakistani but an Al-Bakistani? How come Arabs are your brothers? LOL! :D :D :D

How many Jewish children has this Palestinian "fighter" killed already?

Its against forum rules to use avatars of Islamic terrorists in this forum! :D :D :D
They are not terrorists its Israel which has been committing state terrorism they are resistance force fighting against oppression and to liberate their lands. I am a Muslim and proud of it not belong to ashamed liberals and yes I love Arabic language also Muslim brothers around the world. Yes terrorists not resistance force like HAMAS and other Palestinian groups.

Last edited:
They are not terrorists its Israel which has been committing state terrorism they are residence force fighting against oppression and to liberate their lands. I am a Muslim and proud of it not belong to ashamed liberals and yes I love Arabic language also Muslim brothers around the world. Yes terrorists not resistance force like HAMAS and other Palestinian groups.

How about you take this brother crap on a different forum and not use anything from Hamas and any militant organization on here. Whether you think they are terrorists or not, it doesn't change the world opinion. So the world thinks so and I think that's more than enough to justify NOT using anything to glorify Hamas or Palestinian militant groups.

You are a Pakistani, why not use Pakistani army's stuff in your avatar? They have a professional force and many of its regiment have US training elements involved.

How about you take this brother crap on a different forum and not use anything from Hamas and any militant organization on here. Whether you think they are terrorists or not, it doesn't change the world opinion. So the world thinks so and I think that's more than enough to justify NOT using anything to glorify Hamas or Palestinian militant groups.

You are a Pakistani, why not use Pakistani army's stuff in your avatar? They have a professional force and many of its regiment have US training elements involved.
We give a dam about world opinion 1.5 billion Muslims support them and consider them completely legitimate resistance including Pakistani state and Armed Forces. That is why a thread is also running on their photos . @WebMaster Sir G Please answer my question

We give a dam about world opinion 1.5 billion Muslims support them and consider them completely legitimate resistance including Pakistani state and Armed Forces. That is why a thread is also running on their photos . @WebMaster Sir G Please answer my question

You are actually super wrong if you think 1.5 billion muslims support them. I know MANY who don't and hate the fact that there is violence in that region. If you take out Saudi support, the remainder of the regional countries want to make peace with the Israelis and live a normal life.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar : guys, if you allow this Hamas avatar crap here today, tomorrow, you'll have people asking to glorify OBL and ISIS through avatars. Please don't allow people to use ANY violent organization's avatar on here as it would really set a bad example for others.

This is a defense forum, not a militant organization support forum so we should stick to international and Pakistani defense related topics.

they are resistance force fighting against oppression and to liberate their lands.
By killing Jewish children?

I love Arabic language also Muslim brothers around the world.
So why stay on PDF?

We give a dam about world opinion 1.5 billion Muslims support them and consider them completely legitimate resistance including Pakistani state and Armed Forces
No wonder why these billions are considered terrorist sympathizers? :D

This is a defense forum, not a militant organization support forum so we should stick to international and Pakistani defense related topics.
Good!

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar : guys, if you allow this Hamas avatar crap here today, tomorrow, you'll have people asking to glorify OBL and ISIS through avatars. Please don't allow people to use ANY violent organization's avatar on here as it would really set a bad example for others.
Very well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom