What's new

Can I use Palestinian Fighter photos as Avatar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By killing Jewish children?

So why stay on PDF?

No wonder why these billions are considered terrorist sympathizers? :D

Good!

Very well said!
I give a dam what 0.5 liberals have to say I am waiting for @WebMaster answer when he does this thread will be closed for good

You are actually super wrong if you think 1.5 billion muslims support them. I know MANY who don't and hate the fact that there is violence in that region. If you take out Saudi support, the remainder of the regional countries want to make peace with the Israelis and live a normal life.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar : guys, if you allow this Hamas avatar crap here today, tomorrow, you'll have people asking to glorify OBL and ISIS through avatars. Please don't allow people to use ANY violent organization's avatar on here as it would really set a bad example for others.

This is a defense forum, not a militant organization support forum so we should stick to international and Pakistani defense related topics.
Yes they fully support them no peace with Israel can happen as long as Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital is created. Muslim countries can't afford to go against will of their people. A thread in support of Palestinian resistance is running on this forum too. Mods refused to shut it down.

Yes they fully support them no peace with Israel can happen as long as Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital is created. Muslim countries can't afford to go against will of their people. A thread in support of Palestinian resistance is running on this forum too. Mods refused to shut it down.

Unfortunately, what you are saying is more bloodshed will happen and more innocents will be killed because Saudis and others want to support Hamas. Peace and a two state solution is only possible when these terrorist militant wings are stopped from operating. When there is peace for a while, I am more than sure the Israelis would want to settle this. But they hold the land and the power, you can't put a gun to their head and ask for a two state solution. It hasn't worked for 5-6 decades and it won't work for the next many years to come either. Best thing, establish peace, control Palestinian militant groups, show resolve to peace and get into negotiations.

Unfortunately, what you are saying is more bloodshed will happen and more innocents will be killed because Saudis and others want to support Hamas. Peace and a two state solution is only possible when these terrorist militant wings are stopped from operating. When there is peace for a while, I am more than sure the Israelis would want to settle this. But they hold the land and the power, you can't put a gun to their head and ask for a two state solution. It hasn't worked for 5-6 decades and it won't work for the next many years to come either. Best thing, establish peace, control Palestinian militant groups, show resolve to peace and get into negotiations.
Palestinian state with Jerusalem its capital is the only way for peace

Webby is US resident and owner of this forum. Let's not get him into legal trouble. He won't respond and shouldn't respond. You can do it on your own though there won't be problems. I have my avatar too is Palestinian fighter.
U said exactly what i wanted to say.
Zarvan Its just an avatar why get so worked up on that , get some other avatar of armed forces or of some fighters where faces arent covered. Why get others in trouble cuz of urself, why not make ur own forum and do everything per ur choice. Lets not get so pushy and show respect.

Falcon as of ur bolded part admins had taken down his avatar he had set , its the same image posted in 1st post , honestly image was a bit ..err shady and confusing.

I give a dam what 0.5 liberals have to say I am waiting for @WebMaster answer when he does this thread will be closed for good
Yahan avatar laganay say ,shor machanay say palestine will be freed???? You are seriously getting annoying.

Why dont u muster up courage and go and fight in palestine instead of fighting over an avatar on a forum

U said exactly what i wanted to say.
Zarvan Its just an avatar why get so worked up on that , get some other avatar of armed forces or of some fighters where faces arent covered. Why get others in trouble cuz of urself, why not make ur own forum and do everything per ur choice. Lets not get so pushy and show respect.

Falcon as of ur bolded part admins had taken down his avatar he had set , its the same image posted in 1st post , honestly image was a bit ..err shady and confusing.

Yahan avatar laganay say ,shor machanay say palestine will be freed???? You are seriously getting annoying.

Why dont u muster up courage and go and fight in palestine instead of fighting over an avatar on a forum
Okay I have heard your lecture now Please I am waiting for WebMaster answer I have not asked the question to you Sir

I'd rather you used your own pic with Hamas flag in the background -- one of those pics you've posted on your fb where you're making out with a bunch of AK47s with their barrels all lubed up and sexy. I mean c'mon you look pretty rad yourself, both literally and figuratively.:smitten:

Are you dumb? They are not "resistance" but Islamic terrorist organisations who work outside the realm of Palestinian Authority which is the only recognized Palestinian political entity in the international arena! :D :D :D

Where is Palestinian Army, these militias are the only guarding Palestinian areas from Israel

And why do they hide their ugly faces? What are they afraid of, these little terrorists!!! :D :D :D

Even special forces from all over the world hide faces during covert ops. They do it to hide their identity

So now you claim that PA supports "good" terrorists? :D :D :D

Every country believes in proxy wars, even ur most beloved countries Iran and US use proxies as tools. Why only Pakistani controlled proxies are bad

Yes, they are not Islamic and Jihadi enough for @Zarvan :D :D :D

So you are not a Pakistani but an Al-Bakistani? How come Arabs are your brothers? LOL! :D :D :D

Every Muslim is brother of every other Muslim.

How many Jewish children has this Palestinian "fighter" killed already?

Civilians die in every war

Its against forum rules to use avatars of Islamic terrorists in this forum! :D :D :D

Its a Pakistani forum, and care to see which organizations are listed as terrorists under Pakistani constitution

Next time, come with a solid argument, dear jawish kid

Zarvan just stop beating around the bush, just use Mullah Omar's pic as your avatar, but I think ISIS might get angry with you.

Mullah Omar vs Goat-Al Baghdadi, I would pay to watch them fight it out. :rofl:

@Zarvan , you can use any avatar you want, and complain me if any one removes ur avatar, I will take care of him

@Zarvan just use whatever you like, if it is a problem it will be removed. dont put poor webby in awkward position.

Maybe I should use this gentleman's pic as my avatar:

Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad_(c._1897).jpg

And telling people that Muhammad is nothing in front of this great man.

:lol:
Maybe I should use this gentleman's pic as my avatar:

Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad_(c._1897).jpg

And telling people that Muhammad is nothing in front of this great man.

:lol:

Its a free world, at least where I live. You want use his photo as your avatar? You might make Zarvan very angry.:lol:

How about you take this brother crap on a different forum and not use anything from Hamas and any militant organization on here. Whether you think they are terrorists or not, it doesn't change the world opinion. So the world thinks so and I think that's more than enough to justify NOT using anything to glorify Hamas or Palestinian militant groups.

You are a Pakistani, why not use Pakistani army's stuff in your avatar? They have a professional force and many of its regiment have US training elements involved.
nobody is glorifying anything. Palestine resistance isnt a terrorist group nor does ''world'' opinion says so. The world actually has 200+ countries. And it doesnt revolves around israel like 310 million American's world and geo-strategic goals....

Have a look at that.

Rudy Seigfreid Ausman | Facebook

Palestine has the Holly Sights which have a lot of significance in Islam as Islamis an Abraham faith. And nor does Pakistan recognizes Israel. This forum may have its IP address in yr Country but it doesnt represent yr country nor are we citizens of yr country.

Something i told u before when we were discussing the strategic topics that we will only do whats in the best of interests of our country regardless of others because thats the best lesson we have learnt from our brief history of 67 years.

I see no reason for @Zarvan not to follow his wish

He has removed my Avatar that was of Palestinian Fighter that is why I am asking him. He is not going to jail or in legal trouble because Zarvan chose a Palestinian avatar
If he removed it then that means "NO". Webmaster apparently doesn't feel like wasting time on such issues by responding here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom