What's new

Can i join the Isi with flat foot

Exceptions are always there everywhere, but mostly it's not. A friend of mine cleared a test and was even assigned the AD post in a government department and he used to tell me how he made it on his own until recently he told me the truth when things got messy. You mentioned NAB whose test was conducted a few months back I had applied for it having a degree in Strategic Studies which was one of the pre-requisites my application got rejected without any valid reason and the contact numbers which they had provided were unreachable at all times. BTW I secured 78 in GAT test without any preparations and it was also conducted by NTS but whenever i appear for any test on a pattern similar to GAT i dont get to secure more than 30.....So these things vary when there are high stakes and commoners are sidelined except for the lucky ones I guess. Are you currently working for some department? If not have you applied for AD IB?
I am a failed graduate. Unemployed.
Yes I have applied for ad ib. I have been shortlisted for interview in NAB as well. One of my friends is an SDO in PESCO, earlier he had given interviews of HESCO and FESCO after clearing the NTS tests. Another one is in NTDC. Both of them were commoners...brilliant students.
In my experience whenever I appeared in an NTS test, I got whatever I deserved.
For NAB, they initially rejected many applications. Many people who were eligible for the said post but their applications were rejected visited their office and registered a complaint after which, they were called for the test. Did you visit their office and complain about it?

Your GAT score is extraordinary BTW. Perhaps the highest. Did you apply in ad ib?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom