What's new

Can i join the Isi with flat foot

Previously it was ISI itself which used to conduct the test and at that time it was very fair and any hardworking intelligent aspirant could get in, then came FPSC and now NTS conducts the tests. NTS is one notorious organistaion which at first charges around 800 Rs per candidate out of which half of them get their applications rejected without any proper reasons and the fee's deposited by candidates in banks are not refunded either. NTS deservingly so quite enjoys the repute for corruption and unfair appointments.

Previously it was ISI itself which used to conduct the test and at that time it was very fair and any hardworking intelligent aspirant could get in, then came FPSC and now NTS conducts the tests. NTS is one notorious organistaion which at first charges around 800 Rs per candidate out of which half of them get their applications rejected without any proper reasons and the fee's deposited by candidates in banks are not refunded either. NTS deservingly so quite enjoys the repute for corruption and unfair appointments.
thank you for the information. since i did not follow NTS related things for long so i was under impression thst only civilian departments come under it's domain. didn't know that this prime military institution also comes under it

It was better back then, now NTS takes the test and there's no hope for common folks.
Why?
many common folks I know (including myself) have cleared NTS tests and were called for interviews of several posts including posts like MOD, PESCO,NAB etc. Many are selected and employed.

Why?
many common folks I know (including myself) have cleared NTS tests and were called for interviews of several posts including posts like MOD, PESCO,NAB etc. Many are selected and employed.
Exceptions are always there everywhere, but mostly it's not. A friend of mine cleared a test and was even assigned the AD post in a government department and he used to tell me how he made it on his own until recently he told me the truth when things got messy. You mentioned NAB whose test was conducted a few months back I had applied for it having a degree in Strategic Studies which was one of the pre-requisites my application got rejected without any valid reason and the contact numbers which they had provided were unreachable at all times. BTW I secured 78 in GAT test without any preparations and it was also conducted by NTS but whenever i appear for any test on a pattern similar to GAT i dont get to secure more than 30.....So these things vary when there are high stakes and commoners are sidelined except for the lucky ones I guess. Are you currently working for some department? If not have you applied for AD IB?

Back
Top Bottom