What's new

Can Bangladesh become an economic powerhouse?

There is no reason to mistake an Indian as Bangladeshi, that's blasphemous! I do agree I sometimes mistake hanuman langurs as Indians.

Nothing better can be expected from low IQ subhuman bongolids. Your UGC chairman was correct :lol:

Bangladesh actually does not need automobile industry. Our car market is not the size of India's.

That being said, indigenous designing and manufacturing-from-scratch is a reality for motorcycles. And we have been assembling cars from the 60's, just like India. The automobiles we use were (and are) always of a better quality/standard than the usual 'kanjoosi garbage' 800 cc Maruti Altos Indians are so fond of.

In India 1100 cc Dzire is considered a Luxury Car.:lol:

Indian's should compare their automobile industry with the Chinese, where it comes up as no comparison. The Chinese are selling luxury cars in the US Market. Yes- US Market.

And - let's not even talk about passenger aircraft. Don't get me started. Dismal.

Indians know this sad state of affairs. Majority of Indian industry is built with import-substitution in mind, Indian products can't compete on the world stage (even with Chinese products). Hence the cheer-leading when some insignificant thing happens on the national stage....

End of story.
Bangladesh actually does not need automobile industry. Our car market is not the size of India's.

That being said, indigenous designing and manufacturing-from-scratch is a reality for motorcycles. And we have been assembling cars from the 60's, just like India. The automobiles we use were (and are) always of a better quality/standard than the usual 'kanjoosi garbage' 800 cc Maruti Altos Indians are so fond of.

In India 1100 cc Dzire is considered a Luxury Car.:lol:

Indian's should compare their automobile industry with the Chinese, where it comes up as no comparison. The Chinese are selling luxury cars in the US Market. Yes- US Market.

And - let's not even talk about passenger aircraft. Don't get me started. Dismal.

Indians know this sad state of affairs. Majority of Indian industry is built with import-substitution in mind, Indian products can't compete on the world stage (even with Chinese products). Hence the cheer-leading when some insignificant thing happens on the national stage....

End of story.

Indian bikes

Bajaj-Dominar-400-front-three-quarter-2.jpg
Untitled-12.jpg
TVS-Akula-41.jpg
TVS-Akula-7.jpg
TVS-Akula-41.jpg

and BD bikes
motorcycle-club-in-narayanganj-bangladesh.jpg

http://bdnews24.com/classifieds/motorcycles-bikes-scooters/japanese-bike-in-bangladesh.html

now you please enlighten us with your super duper quality vehicles...

It cracked me up when she said Indonesia is an economic powerhouse. I mean trolling is good but when you troll the Indian way, you make even the monkeys look smart.

monkeys or even BD's... am sure about it.

Bangladesh needs no automobile industry. It is not the size of India.

how can you pick up the ladder then? BD most closest competitor in textile industry, Vietnam, right now trying to climb up the ladder by nurturing their auto industry and made JV with several Russian and Korean auto industry.

Lack of vision will severely damaging your potential growth

your argument is absurd

It cracked me up when she said Indonesia is an economic powerhouse. I mean trolling is good but when you troll the Indian way, you make even the monkeys look smart.

well a powerhouse indeed in economic terms. 250 million people, 1 trillion US dollar economy, manufacturing power with varying level of industries capable to making and designing millions cars and motorcycles, warships, airplane, had tremendous energy and mineral resources, large area spanning more than 1,9 million square kilos. Not sure where is the wrong with the statement

Still the quality of them is much greater than in the professionals of swampland of BeeDee which needs Indians to survive.
Rather you should see it in this way,we are attracting best of your's and making you brain deficit.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Rather you should see it in this way,we are attracting best of your and making you brain deficit.:lol::lol:

Given the large number of Indian professionals, we can afford to spare some of the less skilled ones to BD. You don't need a masters in Nuclear Engineering to supervise a bunch of sweatshop coolies, do you ?

LOL, its not raw labor cost....but quality/labor cost ratio that matters the most. Given BD future labor skills/training is expected to be WORSE than current Indian labour (by a large margin too)...rest of your stupid argument goes out the window.

No one wants to invest in a place that has half the labour cost if the productivity with same amount of investment is less than half too.

@madokafc Take the rest of his dumb post with a large handful of salt (things like life expectancy etc), given its BBS (Bangladesh Bull-Sh!t) sourced data.

Vietnam advantage is beyond that, their electricity is abundant and cheap, their close proximity with China made their logistic challenge for supply chain of some raw and half processed material from China is lot cheaper. Not to mention they had medium level of HDI and wanna to get rid of LDC as soon as they can

Vietnam advantage is beyond that, their electricity is abundant and cheap, their close proximity with China made their logistic challenge for supply chain of some raw and half processed material from China is lot cheaper. Not to mention they had medium level of HDI and wanna to get rid of LDC as soon as they can
Although Vietnam is doing great,but it is wrong impression that BD is being left behind by Vietnam.I have nothing against Vietnam and I want their all out prosperity.But for the sake of giving my point in response to you,BD actually grown slightly faster than Vietnam in the last 7 years.In 2011,Vietnam's GDP was higher,134 billion USD vs 131 billion for BD. Now it is reversed in 2017,their GDP is 215 billion while ours is 246 billion.All these 7 years, BD grown relatively higher rate than Vietnam.
https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2016/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=39&pr.y=17&sy=2011&ey=2017&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=513,582&s=NGDPD,PPPGDP&grp=0&a=

For the correction,Vietnam is not in LDC.

Last edited:

I think she has very little idea about Bangladesh and listening to Indian propaganda.....

Back
Top Bottom