What's new

can anyone here help me?

I think with levina and cleanwell replies you are all set? :)
yep they helped alot next time i visit my uncle in fasilabad i will be making a stop at nankana sahib to get my ready made pag.
Take a cpl pictures too buddy so we can make comment :D
will do that brother but you will have to wait till eid ul adha because thats when the marriage is.
btw i am doing this to revive our punjabi culture and see the jaw dropping reaction of my friends and family who thought ponytail was too much:lol::lol::lol::dance3:

Show me pictures and have fun
hahah don't worry i will share them here no matter how funny i look in them:enjoy:.

don't know if i can pull it off as i haven't wore any type of turban in my life but still gonna do it for lolz and then sudden switch to the ponytail on the barat day. god i am so eagerly waiting for the event and the reactions:lol: .was thinking of going bald on the valima day but then i thought it will be too much:P
@Nilgiri

yep they helped alot next time i visit my uncle in fasilabad i will be making a stop at nankana sahib to get my ready made pag.

will do that brother but you will have to wait till eid ul adha because thats when the marriage is.
btw i am doing this to revive our punjabi culture and see the jaw dropping reaction of my friends and family who thought ponytail was too much:lol::lol::lol::dance3:

Ready made Sikh pagg aukhi millu veer.. Best option I think is to ask the pagri shop in Nankana Sahib if they would tie it for you. I'm sure they will be very happy to do it. Then you can just lift it off your head and put it back :) Also, if there is no pagri shop there ask anybody at the Gurdwara.

Ready made Sikh pagg aukhi millu veer.. Best option I think is to ask the pagri shop in Nankana Sahib if they would tie it for you. I'm sure they will be very happy to do it. Then you can just lift it off your head and put it back :) Also, if there is no pagri shop there ask anybody at the Gurdwara.
chalo phrawa done ho gya uthey ja kay kisi wi sardar ji nu khwan ga kay payan thori meharbni karo tay ino ban deo pls.

help astey bohat shukria apna name das deo baba ji no tauwada salam wi khenda awan ga:enjoy:

chalo phrawa done ho gya uthey ja kay kisi wi sardar ji nu khwan ga kay payan thori meharbni karo tay ino ban deo pls.

help astey bohat shukria apna name das deo baba ji no tauwada salam wi khenda awan ga:enjoy:

Meharbani paaji, bhinder Patiale aala dess deo.. Rabb chardi kala ch rakhe thonnu

Back
Top Bottom