What's new

Can Anyone Challenge United States Air Force?

A little Offtopic.
@Any American Military officer.
Please can any Military Professional can answer my question i urgently need the answer.I am Sure it's not classified Information I am seeking.

In American Army,USAF OR USN if a soldier is killed in friendly fire do you people tell the the relatives that Soldier was killed by friendly fire or not??

A little Offtopic.
Please can any Military Professional can answer my question i urgently need the answer.I am Sure it's not classified Information I am seeking.

In American Army,USAF OR USN if a soldier is killed in friendly fire do you people tell the the relatives that Soldier was killed by friendly fire or not??

i will answer it.there will be whole report of incedent passed to there faimly its not jungle.and friendly fire even happen in our house waipons its commen in whole world we lose one f-16 remember.its not a shame for solders if you are in combat or in peace time incedents will happen.so why some one hide of marterd solders real story of daeth even in friendly fire.

ok.Thks Imran bhai.By the Way are you serving or have you in Armed Forces.

pak-yes...any friendly fire incase of us forces most likely an American muslim soldier is at risk or credited to Terrorists lol.

A little Offtopic.

Yes where its known, although not part of the official announcement. It does not matter how they died, they died in service. Notification of blue on blue will come later during a review of what went wrong.

"Notification of blue on blue will come later during a review of what went wrong."

Concur. Same as with a live fire training accident.

Thanks.:usflag:

USAF being challenged in future is directly related to health of US economy.

Nothing can come close to USAF superiority in the next 50 years.

By 2060, perhaps China might be able to counter USA in military superiority but USA has one major advantage which China can never have --- trustful and high capable allies from Japan to Australia to Germany.

China will have to rely on North Korea and Pakistan in this regard. :rolleyes:

Regarding Russia.. it needs to start improving its economy rather than relying on other nations for military research funding.

Regarding India.. to be frank, it will continue moving forward but on two crutches - one from Russia and the other from USA. Anyone's complaining?

What or where is this located ? what is this location called?

Davis - Monthan Air Force Base(32 08'59.96" N 110 50'09.03"W) in the desert of Arizona,4200planes, 80% of them are used for supplying components,at least 25% of them can fly again if necessary~

F4

B52

F14

Last edited:
US Air force even defected Aliens, reference: The movie "Independence Day" :lol:
It was originally a documentary until it was decided that general public is not yet ready to deal with the fact that there are hostile forces beyond Earth. So the US government convinced Hollywood to make a spectacular movie out of a small and unknown event where we shot down an alien scout for such a hostile alien force. The movie 'The Hunt for Red October' also came from a true story, except that in the true story, we stole the sub.

It was originally a documentary until it was decided that general public is not yet ready to deal with the fact that there are hostile forces beyond Earth. So the US government convinced Hollywood to make a spectacular movie out of a small and unknown event where we shot down an alien scout for such a hostile alien force. The movie 'The Hunt for Red October' also came from a true story, except that in the true story, we stole the sub.

I loved that movie ..Where can I get the details about it Gambit??or is it still classified??

Let us call a spade a spade shall we?

Can anyone challenge USAF?
If we take divine intervention out of the equation then not a chance in hell...not in the foreseeable future!

China will be their major rival in the future but currently we cannot compare USAF to anyone.

The US military machine as a whole is extremely powerful, to say that only their air force is dominating is an understatement that perhaps reflects lack of knowledge or something else...

They have seen more action in modern warfare than any other of their rivals, their joint operations have ensured that all of their arms are primed for complete land, air and sea dominance.
They use the best weapons and technology, have devised hell of a lot of tactics and are excellent professionals in all military arms.
In terms of combat readiness and projection of strength, they are unmatched by any other power currently.

You want to see professionalism then see how they are always geared up and alert when on patrols despite the intense heat or whatever the conditions are, i once saw a video of an Afghan airport where the US Infantrymen on guard detail were standing alert on the tarmac (which must have been boiling going by how the sun was blazing) fully geared up!
This is called discipline and not cowardice, this is why the professional soldiers inflict much more punishment on their enemies...because they are prepared!
Their rifle firing discipline is very good and reflects a well drilled and well trained professional army, compare that to the recent action by Afghan Army (quoting them because Afghans are natural warriors) many of whom even in the current scenario are firing from the hip without aiming when they are under fire...this is not professionalism and leads to unnecessary casualties and wastage of ammo.
Many things the ordinary person flaunts as cowardice or being over cautious is actually the right way of doing things...

Like or dislike of US policies or decisions does not mean that we do not acknowledge the facts.

Our interaction with US military professionals in the past and present has been very fruitful and is always a good learning experience in terms of sharing various tactics and strategies.

@kashitsh

In vietnam ,
In iraq
In Afghanistan they cant beat ground forces of the taliban or the vietnamese people

Back
Top Bottom