What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

Yes read that part. That's why I said allegedly. After all it is Baloch student who are coming up with this story of speaking in Baloch language. Little hard to believe in this cr@p. I won't be surprised if something else comes in investigation.
Well, you guys were saying the source of the news last night was hard to believe as well. That got proven wrong today.. Lets see how the rest of it plays out...

But I really hope that Indian govt does not do a topi drama like Pakistani govt did on the Kashmiri students issue.. Hopefully they wont even react to this.

I have seen student fights where even pistols were used. That too in my school. And yes that one involved a Baloch too. Bit it was a student feud. No FIR was launched despite a brother of one guy pulled out pistol and fired a shot in the air.

Police don't give a rats as$ for student fights.

Student fight .... dnt try to joke

That attack was against certain community, and how can only baluchi student injured in that fight???

Some one is almost dead and your police is not even ready to give a f@@k ???

Police acts similar to everyone here. Baloch or not baloch.

So then police is responsible for the shambolic state of affairs.They're called "police" for a reason.
If they cant protect citizens then they should give away their badges.

So then police is responsible for the shambolic state of affairs.

I don't disagree with that.

Well, you guys were saying the source of the news last night was hard to believe as well. That got proven wrong today.. Lets see how the rest of it plays out...

But I really hope that Indian govt does not do a topi drama like Pakistani govt did on the Kashmiri students issue.. Hopefully they wont even react to this.

They don't have justification to react. Their are different reasons. One of them is this episode is way different then what happened in Meerut.

I have seen student fights where even pistols were used. That too in my school. And yes that one involved a Baloch too. Bit it was a student feud. No FIR was launched despite a brother of one guy pulled out pistol and fired a shot in the air.

That is not something to be proud of in my view :)

Student fight .... dnt try to joke

That attack was against certain community, and how can only baluchi student injured in that fight???

Some one is almost dead and your police is not even ready to give a f@@k ???

Well it is students who claim who claim that they were attacked because of their language. We will have to wait for further investigations. It might be something else. It is hard to believe that they were attacked just because of their language.

And yes police doesn't give a fu*k to student fights.

They don't have justification to react. Their are different reasons. One of them is this episode is way different then what happened in Meerut.
well, you know how idiotic politicians are in the subcontinent.. Dont you ?

Glad that you have accepted this.

Police is cr@p for everyone. It isn't just Baloch students case.

That is not something to be proud of in my view :)

Not saying that I am proud. It happens that way at least with Pakistani police. You might have hard time getting FIR even if something snatched your motorcycle on gun point.

well, you know how idiotic politicians are in the subcontinent.. Dont you ?

Yeah I know. However it is the responsibility of the university administration to take the necessary action.

By the way Prestion isn't that very good reputation university.

Looks like a setup by Indian funded Balochi cartoons to gain media attention after the Kashmiri episode. Anyways, good strategy nonetheless.
and vice versa. . we feeling same... those students in Indian varsities might get brainwashed and being funded by cross boarder terrorists... how come they get in contact with some members in pdf... within day of that incident. ..

karan.1970 said:
But I really hope that Indian govt does not do a topi drama like Pakistani govt did on the Kashmiri students issue.. Hopefully they wont even react to this
Lol.
They are way too busy with their election campaigns. But yes i do hope this incident isn't pulled in.

what will happen if those celebration done in pakistan.

I bet other students would kill em for sure..

btw, I just noticed.. Who gave Webby a negative rating on his posts ??? :woot:

what will happen if those celebration done in pakistan.

I bet other students would kill em for sure..

Not really. Bengalis living in Karachi were cheering BD against Pakistan in asia cup. And nobody reacted to it.

.. how come they get in contact with some members in pdf... within day of that incident. ..
It could be fake too.Nope i dont mean Aeronaut posted something fake ,he wont.
But I think the letter was sent by someone with ulterior motives.
They tried to take advantage of what was happening on this forum.
They were very close to getting donations.

Not really. Bengalis living in Karachi were cheering BD against Pakistan in asia cup. And nobody reacted to it.
i will post the video for you here...and edit it out later.
watch it and tell me if it wasnt provocative.
ready?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom