What's new

Camp being set up for Pakistani refugees

I hope Afghan forces are 'vetting' those refugees.

Well, we can only hope!

Army is setting up a big IDP camp, most of the people would be moved there. Thanks for helping out :D

No problem and no harm in availing a helping hand to our Pakistani friends. We hope you'll restore peace and tranquility across your country sooner rather than later.

A big portion of NW refugees are staying in the houses of Afghans, with respect and dignity. We also saw this wrorwali of Afghans in 2009, when 30,000 refugees from bajaur were given place in the houses of kunar, saving them from disgrace of tent life where there is no parda and even basic necessities like toilet become source of embarassement particularly for zanana/females. Another best example of pashtun wrorwali was during swat operation. When people of swabi, mardan etc accomadated as many families as they could.
Keep in mind that pashtun people in general and Afghans in particular are poor people, giving melmastia and shelter to displaced families for months demand great sacrifice of earnings. Hats off to brothers of khost.

I hope Afghan forces are 'vetting' those refugees.

Army is setting up a big IDP camp, most of the people would be moved there. Thanks for helping out :D
IDPs from NWA refuse to stay in FR Bannu camp - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
A big portion of NW refugees are staying in the houses of Afghans, with respect and dignity. We also saw this wrorwali of Afghans in 2009, when 30,000 refugees from bajaur were given place in the houses of kunar, saving them from disgrace of tent life where there is no parda and even basic necessities like toilet become source of embarassement particularly for zanana/females. Another best example of pashtun wrorwali was during swat operation. When people of swabi, mardan etc accomadated as many families as they could.
Keep in mind that pashtun people in general and Afghans in particular are poor people, giving melmastia and shelter to displaced families for months demand great sacrifice of earnings. Hats off to brothers of khost.

''due to the threats by the Taliban militants''

I think the Army will bolster security of IDPCs if this is the problem and to cater for cultural issues.

My own family, including extended members escaping Soviet persecution were taken in by our brethren on the other side of the Durand. My wife's family were hosted by a well known leader, whose hospitality and kindness her father will never forget. I am saddened that the flames we've endured in Afghanistan has engulfed our brethren across the Durand. May we all achieve peace and prosperity soon.

ma sha Allah

My own family, including extended members escaping Soviet persecution were taken in by our brethren on the other side of the Durand. My wife's family were hosted by a well known leader, whose hospitality and kindness her father will never forget. I am saddened that the flames we've endured in Afghanistan has engulfed our brethren across the Durand. May we all achieve peace and prosperity soon.

It is khawarij TTP terrorism that has engulfed waziristan

There are millions of Afghanis namak haram in Sindh who don't want to go back, Afghanis are eager to help Pakistan IDPs which is nothing more then political stunt and Pakistai government have requested them to not do so because of terrorists fleeing.

I wish they were that worried about actual Afghani refugees in Pakistan, then maybe we can get rid of them quickly. So spare us bs of Afghanis helping them out of brother hood.

Back
Top Bottom