What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

Ha ha ... give me one leader in this world who has enjoyed a simple majority of popularity all through a 5 year term.

Name one, if you can't then lets discuss with purpose. If you can;t and want to continue on a cheap loop, go ahead.
:cheers:

We're talking about a leader who has been a leader for a few months, and not only he does not have majority approval, his approval is probably in low 30s at best.

But whatever, I don't even care about his credibility too much. Fact remains that it's actions what matter, not words. If we're going to see nothing substantial, then there's not much to look at.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

An example for you... meaningless flaming. You will not acknowledging the change in geo politics and the previous policy of insurgency as a state policy is not viable.

Geopolitics change due to circumstances, i.e. Afghan war, not due to what you suggested. Tomorrow the afghan war can be over and you'll be back to square one.

Pakistanis can brag all they want about the aces they hold in Afghanistan, or in other words endorse Cameron's accusation while denouncing it at the same time, the fact is they themselves do not control what their spy agency does, and that should worry them and not Cameron's remarks.

PM + Deputy PM (Conservative + Lib dems) have formed a coalition government. Your knowledge about democracy is sketchy. The two leaders command a simple majority and have come together to form a government. Pal, I live in UK. I know more about the David Cameron than you.

Last edited:
We are waiting for an opportune day for Indians/Afghans to provide proof of ISI support for Taliban.

We know that day will never come.

your response holds no relevance to my point

india has diplomatic clout and i acknowledge that, what you mentioned above is a pertinent example of this, however i dont know why democratic india is proud they can suppress humans rights issues, but thats for another thread.

my point relates to not india as a collective, but indians as individuals seem to follow what i describe as a slavish adherence to what "the west" says, solely because they like it, pretty ill educated and short sighted imo

i would be saying the same if pakistani's were in the same situation and were doing the same

Good, at least a more down to earth post.

Clearly you have not read my post. What Cameron said was Indian stand from 1989.

PM + Deputy PM (Conservative + Tory) have formed a coalition government. Your knowledge about democracy is sketchy. The two leaders command a simple majority and have come together to form a government. Pal, I live in UK. I know more about the David Cameron than you.

So you're suggesting that those who voted for Liberal democrats also support Cameron?

I know about the coalition government. Just because the Liberal democrat party made a coalition with conservatives, it doens't mean liberal democrat supports are supporting cameron - particularly considering Liberal democrats is a centre left party while conservative is centre-right, thus it's highly doubtful that liberal democrat supports also support conservatives.

GOP has no self respect Pakistan ambassador from England should be called backed immediately all relations with that country should be put on hold till he Indian a.s.s kisser apologizes Respect is not given its earned.

We are waiting for an opportune day for Indians/Afghans to provide proof of ISI support for Taliban.

We know that day will never come.

Not required anymore. We are not in the game of making Pakistan believe they have a problem. Our goal was to impress on the world that we have a problem. This is beyond doubt a case where an important player and a top 5 leader in world politics endorsing the stand taken by India from a long time.

So you're suggesting that those who voted for Liberal democrats also support Cameron?

I know about the coalition government. Just because the Liberal democrat party made a coalition with conservatives, it doens't mean liberal democrat supports are supporting cameron - particularly considering Liberal democrats is a centre left party while conservative is centre-right, thus it's highly doubtful that liberal democrat supports also support conservatives.

It is not worth arguing if Cameron is indeed the leader of UK. It is a useless discussion. This argument is over and if you have anything to say about the topic at hand I am all ears.

PM + Deputy PM (Conservative + Tory) have formed a coalition government.

Ramu you must be living in the stone age.......the coalition goverment is bewteen the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats........so get your facts right before you sprout you nonsense in knowing more about British politics than others.

Who endorsed your view? Karzai? Even cameron's statement is sketchy considering the timing. Whether or not he will do anything is questionable.

But what happened about indians being logical? :lol::lol: I mean you attack us for being conspiracy theories, yet have no problem spreading around conspiracy theories. ****? :lol::lol:

Ramu you must be living in the stone age.......the coalition goverment is bewteen the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats........so get your facts right before you sprout you nonsense in knowing more about British politics than others.

Sorry pal .. SMC is talking UK politics and I meant the same

It is the Gordon gin I am having that is playing tricks :o)

Good, at least a more down to earth post.

Clearly you have not read my post. What Cameron said was Indian stand from 1989.

but my original point still stands, many indians are saying these reports now have extra prominence not because they have solid proof but because someone "western" is making the same unsubstantiated claims.

in essence you are saying

unproven western claims >>> unproven indian claims

this is slavish and uneducated

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually I totally missed that one. He doesn't realize that tory = conservatives.

He said that historically there's been 30% voter turn out in British elections. Now check this link and tell me if you see a number anywhere near 30%.

Voter turnout at UK general elections 1945 – 2010 | UK Political Info
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^As I said your argument is without purpose.

Can you talk on the topic lads ... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom