What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

The point is that neither the GoP nor the PakMil tout their collaboration with NATO and neither will admit in public any cooperation or agreement whatsoever on the issue with the US.

So while parliament may pass a resolution, the GoP does not have to follow it, and the speculation is that it is not following it. This has little to do with the PA taking or not taking orders from the GoP since both GoP and PA are speculated to be on the same side on this issue.

So to my point that PA is operating outside the control of the legislative of Pakistan. GoP not following the resolution is speculation. However if I believe PN's post then PA is certainly not following it.. And thats what I was responding to..

So to my point that PA is operating outside the control of the legislative of Pakistan. GoP not following the resolution is speculation. However if I believe PN's post then PA is certainly not following it.. And thats what I was responding to..

Why would you argue that the PA alone is not following the parliamentary resolution (and I cannot claim to know whether the resolution binds the GoP to a particular course of action or not), and is not acting in concert with the GoP on this issue?

The GoP is not going to gather intelligence and cooperate with NATO Mil. forces, they will pass the instructions to do so to the PakMil. and cooperation will be implemented by PakMil at the behest of the GoP.

PN has ridiculed each Indian member here and showed his intellectual capabilities that has gone unnoticed. The inflammatory slurs and liberal usage of adjectives is adding to the joy of reading his posts.

The hypocrisy and eye wash used to fool the people of Pakistan is taken for granted and no one talks about that. It is all well known but why would anyone do anything against the will of the people? Well, that is because the elite know more than the public. But that does not stop Pakistani members from criticizing the democracy and parliamentary, real and elected government in UK.
:cheers:

The hypocrisy and eye wash used to fool the people of Pakistan is taken for granted and no one talks about that. It is all well known but why would anyone do anything against the will of the people? Well, that is because the elite know more than the public. But that does not stop Pakistani members from criticizing the democracy and parliamentary, real and elected government in UK.
The only hypocrisy and eyewash here is the demand that Pakistanis accept fantastic allegations made without any credible evidence substantiating them. Given this irrational demand from people like you, I would argue it is many Indians of your ilk that need to 'open your eyes' and engage in some introspection about your irrational positions steeped in an anti-Pakistan bias that allows you to see nothing but hate and a Pakistani bogeyman and conspiracy everywhere.

PN has ridiculed each Indian member here and showed his intellectual capabilities that has gone unnoticed. The inflammatory slurs and liberal usage of adjectives is adding to the joy of reading his posts.
You have been here long enough to know that any issues over forum rule violations or moderator decisions need to be addressed with the mods through PM.

Don't contribute to the hijacking of threads with these sorts of comments please.

Pakistan does not deserve David Cameron's insults

Con Coughlin

What is this? Open season on Pakistan? Ok, so the Pakistanis can be immensely frustrating to deal with, and have not always, as the recent Wikileaks documents have shown, been the most reliable of allies. But that was then, when the country languished under the dictatorship of General Pervez Musharraf, who was reluctant to act against the Taliban.

But following the country’s return to democracy, Pakistan has become a valued and effective ally in the war on terror, and has suffered immeasurably more casualties than Nato as its military has gone head-to-head with the Taliban in the lawless tribal territory to the north of the country. For this reason David Cameron should be praising Pakistan’s contribution, rather than castigating Islamabad as he has done during his visit to neighbouring India.

Mr Cameron might revel in his “Cameron direct” approach, but he risks alienating a great many of this country’s important allies unless he learns to balance his plain speaking with some good old-fashioned common sense. It is a long time since a serving British prime minister has managed to cause two major diplomatic incidents during an overseas jaunt, but Mr Cameron has managed precisely that during this week’s visit to Turkey and India.:rofl:

His comment about the Gaza “prison” provoked an outraged response from the Israeli Embassy in London, while his patronizing treatment of Pakistan has now elicited a similar response from the Pakistani High Commission.

No doubt Mr Cameron and his advisors think that this policy will pay dividends because, at the very least, it is generating lots of headlines and helping to raise Mr Cameron’s international profile. But at what price? This country’s overwhelming national security issue to resolve the Afghan conflict, and I fail to see how our prospects in the war will be improved by causing serious offence to one of our major allies in the war. :azn:

Pakistan does not deserve David Cameron's insults – Telegraph Blogs

The only hypocrisy and eyewash here is the demand that Pakistanis accept fantastic allegations made without any credible evidence substantiating them. Given this irrational demand from people like you, I would argue it is many Indians of your ilk that need to 'open your eyes' and engage in some introspection about your irrational positions steeped in an anti-Pakistan bias that allows you to see nothing but hate and a Pakistani bogeyman and conspiracy everywhere.

very well but you did not answer why the divergent stand, one for the public and one from the military. This raises a larger question: Is the civilian government truly in control of its defense force ?

very well but you did not answer why the divergent stand, one for the public and one from the military. This raises a larger question: Is the civilian government truly in control of its defense force ?

Read my last response to Karan on the issue of civilian control.

Pakistan does not deserve David Cameron's insults

Con Coughlin

What is this? Open season on Pakistan? Ok, so the Pakistanis can be immensely frustrating to deal with, and have not always, as the recent Wikileaks documents have shown, been the most reliable of allies. But that was then, when the country languished under the dictatorship of General Pervez Musharraf, who was reluctant to act against the Taliban.

But following the country’s return to democracy, Pakistan has become a valued and effective ally in the war on terror, and has suffered immeasurably more casualties than Nato as its military has gone head-to-head with the Taliban in the lawless tribal territory to the north of the country. For this reason David Cameron should be praising Pakistan’s contribution, rather than castigating Islamabad as he has done during his visit to neighbouring India.

Mr Cameron might revel in his “Cameron direct” approach, but he risks alienating a great many of this country’s important allies unless he learns to balance his plain speaking with some good old-fashioned common sense. It is a long time since a serving British prime minister has managed to cause two major diplomatic incidents during an overseas jaunt, but Mr Cameron has managed precisely that during this week’s visit to Turkey and India.:rofl:

His comment about the Gaza “prison” provoked an outraged response from the Israeli Embassy in London, while his patronizing treatment of Pakistan has now elicited a similar response from the Pakistani High Commission.

No doubt Mr Cameron and his advisors think that this policy will pay dividends because, at the very least, it is generating lots of headlines and helping to raise Mr Cameron’s international profile. But at what price? This country’s overwhelming national security issue to resolve the Afghan conflict, and I fail to see how our prospects in the war will be improved by causing serious offence to one of our major allies in the war. :azn:

Pakistan does not deserve David Cameron's insults – Telegraph Blogs

Another Blog !

Please do not take a printout of this. Consider the environment before printing such a worthless article.

Wat makes u comprehend PA is not under control of the government?

My guess too much hatred against Pakistan has given u a disease called HALLUCINATION.

Why would you argue that the PA alone is not following the parliamentary resolution (and I cannot claim to know whether the resolution binds the GoP to a particular course of action or not), and is not acting in concert with the GoP on this issue?

The GoP is not going to gather intelligence and cooperate with NATO Mil. forces, they will pass the instructions to do so to the PakMil. and cooperation will be implemented by PakMil at the behest of the GoP.

so you are saying that the executive branch of the govt is not in sync with the legislative that passed that resolution?? And if I remember right, the resolution was tabled by the PM

Wat makes u comprehend PA is not under control of the government?

My guess too much hatred against Pakistan has given u a disease called HALLUCINATION.

To answer the question all over again, the divergence in talk by civilian government and the actions of the military is either a reflection of an attitude by the civilian government who has taking liberties in fooling general public or by the uncontrolled army falling out with the civilian government on this issue...

You don;t have the time to read my posts but make comments such as the ones above. You post here with a mindset that reflects arrogance but does show little intellect that you so often claim.

You post here with a mindset that reflects arrogance but does show little intellect that you so often claim.

Well you don't have intellectual skills, your self.......as you are the same guy who last night said the Tory and the Conservatives are in a colilition goverment. And the fact that you live in England makes it more shameful.

Well you don't have intellectual skills, your self.......as you are the same guy who last night said the Tory and the Conservatives are in a colilition goverment. And the fact that you live in England makes it more shameful.

GreenStar, you have repeated this like a stuck tape recorder for 3 times. I said tory for lib dems. That makes it shameful in your perspective. Gr8... you are a genius. happy ?

Back
Top Bottom