What's new

Cameron backs Hong Kong rights, China blocks BBC site

Well, let me help you out since you seem genuinely confused ;). It's because small dogs still can bark and usually they bark the loudest. Of course they can't byte, just annoying as sh!t.

Please accept our apology for giving you too much credit. You are definitely not behind it. Like you said, your little lousy island can't do sh!t to do the world anymore. But you see, dog sh!t or bullsh!t all stink regardless of the size of the animal that laid it. It is your sh!t that's annoying that's all. Just get it out of there plz ;)

We dont need to do anything to the world, our level of living is fairly high and we dont yearn for much more, yet still our economy is more than a quarter the size of one with 20 times the population, I have freedom and enjoy my life, rather be an average citizen here than anywhere in China where the likelihood is that poverty will rule over your and genuine government control but each to their own, some peoples like to be ruled yet somehow are of the belief that they are not and that they in the west are. I have free choice, if my government started blocking channels out and censoring information because it goes against their archaic party policies I would be worried, thats not even a disagreeable point.

As for people calling BBC bullshit, what alternative do you have that isnt bullshit Russian news, none.

Before 1997, BBC must not heard of this place called Hong Kong

Well, i agree with all what you have said. I said it earlier in other related threads on here. You should know in geo politics, every trick is allowed, whether its a dirty trick/bad or wrong, it doesnt matter as long as your objectives/interests are concerned. That's how politics works. If you cant protect your own interests nor further your interests in other rival countries, then you have only yourself to blame, not others. Don't expect your rivals to wish you well nor help you in any way, instead you should always expect the opposite.:agree::D Its unfortunate, but thats how geo politics works, it has been like this for decades/centuries and will keep on beinh that way. So if you are weak and vulnerable, you have only yourself to blame(as i always say: cry for your weakness, not others strength) not others.

About Hong Kong, of course we will get involve, we dont have any right to do it, but hey, who cares? we will still do it nevertheless simply because we can and it serves our interests. I dont find anything wrong in that, each country should always seek to protect its interests, doesnt matter whether the way it does is bad or not, in this case the end justifies the means.:cool: We will still do it with any other upcoming power be it Brazil, India, Turkey, Russia( we are already doing it.lol), Mexico or even Japan:agree: who tries to challenge our(West/U.S) status quo. It doesn't matter which country, an established power will always try to undermine the upcoming one, nothing wrong in that IMO. So China has only itself to blame for not being able to avoid/impede our influence over the protests etc.. Shows your government isn't that competent as others might think afterall.:lol: If you cant do the same, then blame yourselves/weakness.:bounce:

As for we not criticizing/speaking out against the Occupy wall street. Jeez....Why will we? The U.S is our main ally/partner and it serves our interests having it as a super power than say Russia or China. So why would we criticize them? You seem not to understand geo politics very well bro. Interests comes first, values are way behind. That's how it should be and that's how it is. China will do the same if it was in our shoes. If not why doesn't China or even India condemn Putin/Russia for its actions in Ukraine? Simply because it doesn't serve their interest doing so. Since one still rely on Russia for most of its defence needs while the other needs Russia for its support/ally against the 'hegemonic west'.:cheesy: So there you go, dont expect any criticism from us or any western country for that matter against the U.S handling of 'Occupy wall street'(moreover, surprisingly i didnt see China criticising the U.S in this either.:lol:).

Finally, as i said before in another thread, i dont want to sound like a white Hegemonist or whatever(so dont get me wrong, i just like being honest/straight forward), Most Asians will still rather have us(West/U.S) as the predominant power in the region than their Asian neighbour. Im sure you yourself know that if a poll was conducted in Asia today to know if they would rather have the U.S or any western country as the predominant power in Asia than say China or any other Asian country, overall the answer will be U.S.:usflag: :agree:This can be seen from the number of countries in Asia asking for the U.S to remain(or even increase its presence) from Vietnam to Singapore to Philippines to Japan etc. Moreover this can also be seen in Hong Kong, where during our colonial rule, they hardly ever protested/riot for their leader to be directly elected or for democracy, even though they had far less freedom or say in how we ruled them than they do today, yet they still protest in mass against your leaders vetting their candidates.:lol: Just shows they still prefer our rule over them.:agree: no hard feelings though bro, just being honest.:bounce:

Thanks for your explanation of relationship among allies,friends and interest.It is very true.
For example,Vietnam had war with USA before.But now Viet has territorial dispute with China.So Viet prays for help for USA.Now they become friends.Japan was bombarded by nuclear weapon and lose large amount of people.Now they become allies.Because China and Japan has territorial dispute as well.Why it is like this?Because it is mutual interest.

You finally speak out what I want to say and that is the point.But you know many naive member think you are his real friend or borther.Like when we have a fight,to prove how many people I could organize then to bully you.Next time when you are challenged,you also could organize those people together.That is all and actually just each other is used.

But always in China,Chinese are so native to think when we give our honest and sincere,they should give the same back.But we always meet backbite wolf.It is a fatal shortness in our Chinese culture.To some extent,our diplomacy is not practical

But always in China,Chinese are so native to think when we give our honest and sincere,they should give the same back.But we always meet backbite wolf.It is a fatal shortness in our Chinese culture.To some extent,our diplomacy is not practical

It is true. Chinese people are in general too nice and honest. It is indeed a weakness in Chinese culture that has allowed us to be taken advantage of.

Britain a joker country now try to show its existence in every occasion, a colonizer, slavery vendor and drug dealer act like a moral saint to boast of its so-called freedom.

Sooner or later China will settle score with it for its crime in the past.

We dont need to do anything to the world, our level of living is fairly high and we dont yearn for much more, .
Yes you do. You are still following the U.S. meddling our countries' affairs, especially the small and weak countries. So you are telling me you don't want rob people anymore because you are rich enough? Who are you fooling?

[quote"Schutz, post: 6301794, member: 156973"]I have freedom and enjoy my life, rather be an average citizen here than anywhere in China where the likelihood is that poverty will rule over your and genuine government control but each to their own, some peoples like to be ruled yet somehow are of the belief that they are not and that they in the west are. I have free choice, if my government started blocking channels out and censoring information because it goes against their archaic party policies I would be worried, thats not even a disagreeable point.

As for people calling BBC bullshit, what alternative do you have that isnt bullshit Russian news, none.[/quote]

So you have freedom, free choice. Care to share what they are? Do you not have to go to work? Do you not have a boss, customers, tax duty? Did you elect your boss, CEO? Do you not have to pay for fines for traffic violations? Come on, tell me, what the heck is this "free" stuff is? Oh you are going to tell me you can criticize your government without being punished. Guess what, we have that in China too. But can you try over throw your government, or murder someone? Yes you have the right to vote. There are 64 million people in your country, enjoy your 1/64 millionth privilege.

Here is the thing, you can believe whatever you want to believe. But just don't force others to believe that too. In this aspect you are no different than the radical Islam jihadists. You all try to turn others into "believers" at all cost. Fortunately we've waken up and refuse to be fooled again.

Britain is a weak and utterly irrelevant country in the world now.

It's barely a regional power.

The only reason people think Britain is a power is because it follows the US. But that's not due to Britain's actual power, its American power.

This is why when Britain's PM met the Dalai Lama, China reduced diplomatic relations with Britain as Britain has nothing China needs.

Then Britain had to grovel to get on the good books of China as the dead British economy needed China's market and Chinese investment.

Britain, Australia and Canada are the 3 most overhyped and overrated countries in the world. Those 3 countries think their own country is a superpower but the only reason these 3 countries even get attention is because the Americans use them as pawns.

Back
Top Bottom