What's new

Calls for "protest" in China? Just who made the call

It is the CIA and the US war criminals with CNN who are trying to organize civil unrest and looting in China in view of preventing China becoming a superpower. The CIA and the US war criminals had tried to organize similar unrest, looting and civilians killings in Tibet and Uigur. The US politicians having committed civil massacre in Afganistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Gaza are accusing China for everything while it is their own incompetence which has caused the US economic decline, real estate crisis and financial failures caused by US swindlers and speculators like Madoff, Soros etc. Now US is losing its all time allies like dictators Mubarak and Khadhafi, it is trying to spread similar unrest and civilian killings in China.

Its-A-Conspiracy.jpg

So Americans are divine, it is a unforgivable sin to offend them, yet offending the Chinese people is okay?

This typical colonial mentality would never push you guys toward the path of light, and you would still live under the shadow of the white men.

Colonial mentality?! I would rather say typical communist mentality! You guys are so used to do whatever your government tells you to that you've stopped realising the difference between freedom and communism.

AND if you hate white men so much why are you living in CANADA [predominantly white country]??!!

Colonial mentality?! I would rather say typical communist mentality! You guys are so used to do whatever your government tells you to that you've stopped realising the difference between freedom and communism.

AND if you hate white men so much why are you living in CANADA [predominantly white country]??!!

I can literally hear my braincells dying reading crap like this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom