What's new

Calls for "protest" in China? Just who made the call

@ below_freezing: Please remove the last pic in post #12. It is highly abusive towards americans

OK I have done so but it is indeed a fact. The most pro-USA people are the ones brainwashed in the 80's. The median age in China is 37 right now, or born in 1974. They would've been most easily brainwashed, and still we do not have major protests.

OK I have done so but it is indeed a fact. The most pro-USA people are the ones brainwashed in the 80's. The median age in China is 37 right now, or born in 1974. They would've been most easily brainwashed, and still we do not have major protests.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But please express yourself with civility.

@ below_freezing: Please remove the last pic in post #12. It is highly abusive towards americans

So Americans are divine, it is a unforgivable sin to offend them, yet offending the Chinese people is okay?

This typical colonial mentality would never push you guys toward the path of light, and you would still live under the shadow of the white men.

So Americans are divine, it is a unforgivable sin to offend them, yet offending the Chinese people is okay?

This typical colonial mentality would never push you guys toward the path of light, and you still live under the shadow of the white men.

Stop the colonial crap. Rest is fine

Now China is a rightist regime --- Deng Xiaoping sent.
Our leftist is Maoist.
Leftist(Maoist) leader is just a mayor.
??????????????????????_??????_????

See I did not know that. I doubt many people outside China know that. For whatever reason (language barrier imo) there is a lot of misinformation about China and the Chinese government doesn't seem to care about it? Do the Chinese not care about how their country is perceived in the world as long as they are getting the business. Or is this something China will perhaps address ten or so more years down the line? Or does China expects other countries to put an effort to know it better?

This typical colonial mentality would never push you guys toward the path of light, and you still live under the shadow of the white men.

Fine, if I ever say F*** China, you can report me as well.

Fine, if I ever say F*** China, you can report me as well.

We'll keep that in mind.

See I did not know that. I doubt many people outside China know that. For whatever reason (language barrier imo) there is a lot of misinformation about China and the Chinese government doesn't seem to care about it? Do the Chinese not care about how their country is perceived in the world as long as they are getting the business. Or is this something China will perhaps address ten or so more years down the line? Or does China expects other countries to put an effort to know it better?

The government does not care too much about how our country is precieved because we know that it is hard to reverse the effects of years of brainwashing. Our actions speak for themselves. We have done alot for the developing world. Here's a question for you:

If the US was so great, why are they spending billions on propaganda designed to make the US look good?

The whole deal is really fishy. However I don't think there is an elaborate conspiracy behind it. Probably some disgruntled teenage kid started the whole thing.

Teenager ever were caught by anti-government organizations (national and foreign).
Teenagers used as first strike element before a planned activities.

we do not need foreigners to know it. It is our internal affair.
As long as the Chinese people know it, that is enough.

Know just know,no better.Imformation true or wrong are waiting for judgment by receivers not for makers or deliverers.

"The lackluster popular response, however, demonstrates how much harder it would be to organize a sustained protest movement"in a country with a well-funded and organized police force, and with the world's most sophisticated Internet censorship system.

Bullshit. The only thing that has happened is the Chinese people have wised up to foreign meddling and subversion. Back in 1989 many many people saw the Americans as a God-sent, helping them achieve social reform and work for their political rights. Now the belief that America are for the interest of the people gets laughed at and these calls for a rising is rightly greeted with ridicule.

It is the CIA and the US war criminals with CNN who are trying to organize civil unrest and looting in China in view of preventing China becoming a superpower. The CIA and the US war criminals had tried to organize similar unrest, looting and civilians killings in Tibet and Uigur. The US politicians having committed civil massacre in Afganistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Gaza are accusing China for everything while it is their own incompetence which has caused the US economic decline, real estate crisis and financial failures caused by US swindlers and speculators like Madoff, Soros etc. Now US is losing its all time allies like dictators Mubarak and Khadhafi, it is trying to spread similar unrest and civilian killings in China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom