What's new

Calling all Lahoris to help me in a personal capacity

Today I lost my pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo in Pakistan.

Some of you may know that I had a pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo for over 10 years now. I took him to Pakistan and then UAE placed an embargo upon import of birds from Pakistan and he has been stuck in Lahore for some time.

I had left him with some people in Lahore and today they informed it flew away at around 12pm. I am posting here in sheer desperation that perhaps something would come about, its not a very common bird in Lahore so it should stick out if someone sees it.

The area is Model Town somewhere near Eden Villas, the new Makro and Link rd.

We suspect him to be in between Model Colony and the Grave Yard.

This link should help

Lahore Eden rock villas - Google Maps

I know its a long shot, but at this point main jitnay ghoray daura sakta hoon woh kar raha hoon.

I would compensate anyone who finds it with a reward too. If you know people in that area, please spread the word. He responds to the name Coco and of course Totu. He has a very loud panic call.

Coco lost in Lahore wants to be found! - YouTube

dont mind bhai apne hee kuchh din pehle shaayad isee masle par ek aur thread khola tha some african grey something........us me ek comment apne kiya that that it talks too much , wants most attention & lives for 50 years if fed & cared properly...hena?????????

So far no luck. Even if hes sold off, I hope he finds good pet keepers.

Considering that he flew away in a heavily built and populated up area, that is certainly a fear that someone has apprehended him. Exotic birds are bound to attract attention.

Sad that this has happened.

dont mind bhai apne hee kuchh din pehle shaayad isee masle par ek aur thread khola tha some african grey something........us me ek comment apne kiya that that it talks too much , wants most attention & lives for 50 years if fed & cared properly...hena?????????

Yeah I got the African grey here in Dubai. It's amazing, how that happened. Just suddenly I got motivated to get one. If Coco had gotten lost before that, we wouldn't have gotten this either.

Oh sorry to hear about your loss. Cockatoos are very loud though. There is like at least 50 of them sitting in the park across from my place as we speak.

Bolo to ek pakar kar Pakistan bhej du?

Today I lost my pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo in Pakistan.

Some of you may know that I had a pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo for over 10 years now. I took him to Pakistan and then UAE placed an embargo upon import of birds from Pakistan and he has been stuck in Lahore for some time.

I had left him with some people in Lahore and today they informed it flew away at around 12pm. I am posting here in sheer desperation that perhaps something would come about, its not a very common bird in Lahore so it should stick out if someone sees it.

The area is Model Town somewhere near Eden Villas, the new Makro and Link rd.

We suspect him to be in between Model Colony and the Grave Yard.

This link should help

Lahore Eden rock villas - Google Maps

I know its a long shot, but at this point main jitnay ghoray daura sakta hoon woh kar raha hoon.

I would compensate anyone who finds it with a reward too. If you know people in that area, please spread the word. He responds to the name Coco and of course Totu. He has a very loud panic call.

Coco lost in Lahore wants to be found! - YouTube

Hope you get it back, Brother.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom