What's new

Calling all Lahoris to help me in a personal capacity

i can feel your pain man am so sorry to hear that few years back i lost my dog due to natural death it hurted me alot :( i hope you find yours best of luck guys do help him plsss

also try posting an ad in a local news paper.... i think many news papers have dedicated lost n found section...

There are no gpe trackers available for birds...there are many for cats and dogs but not for birds due to batteries being bulky and heavy....and this is a drawback for bird owners..

in pakistan yaar yahan insaan ghum jata hai os ki ad nahi lagti:what:

do you have any pic?

your best bet is pet shops-- i know an area near mayo gardens where there are 5/7 shops in a row---- i can go take a look there however it is the other end of lahore--- i dont know of such shops in model town area

Asim, sorry about that hope it finds it way or someone delivers it back; had a talking parrot left with relatives in Peshawar the parrot was with us from 1991 till it vanished in 2008 in Pakistan mostly likely the retd major sahib who used to come to my uncle's home who also happened to be retd major was fond of it and used to take it to his home for days a day got a call parrot is gone and then one day statement changed it died. That was my damn well trained parrot. :angry:

Sorry to hear this Asim, hope the birdie comes home soon, I know what it feels to lose a pet :(

Dude, if he likes parrots as pet and such a wonderful one, why should he buy a dog? :D
Dogs also get stolen.

Trust me birds suck......... Dogs are awesome n even get u chicks..lol

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Asim are u unmarried??

Kyun bhai tu rishtay karwata hai... :lol:

800px-Lesser-sulphur_crested_cockatoo_31l07.JPG

^^
death-threat-elmo.jpg

9204bb5bb34bb4d2.jpg

:rofl:HAHAHA ni milay ga bacha bahut door chla gya hai.... hahahahaha:rofl:

If he is not used to flying than it's high probability that he will be in close proximity of the house. They need to search thoroughly and also tell the kids in the area.

That feeling when you watch them fly away, it's like full of adrenalin and heart break. It makes you feel helpless, because you cannot do anything.

I had these fly away from me like 5 times. The fifth time I just set them free. Their wings were not clipped by the way.

parakeets.jpg

australian parrots as they are called in pakistan are not accustomed to live in the wild and are almost always eaten by crows and birds of prey...when set free....thats why i mever set them free even when my cage gets overcrowded.

asim you didnt set up toti 4 tota thats why tota flew away

10 years without toti, tota must be trying every moment to escape away, he wasted his entire youth with you :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom