Country
Pakistan
<div class='bbimg'></div>

Looks like a one hell of a game. I have actualy ended the Call of Duty 1 it was tight, hopefully this one will be better than it. :)

I played the demo on XBox 360 yesterday&#33; And the graphics are amazing&#33; But I suck so I got killed pretty fast.

Originally posted by Kim Jong&#045;il Hater@Nov 6 2005, 04:37 PM
I played the demo on XBox 360 yesterday&#33; And the graphics are amazing&#33; But I suck so I got killed pretty fast.
[post=2394]Quoted post[/post]​

This game should be awesome on Xbox 360&#33; Damn it, where you got the XBox 360 already from? :bounce:

:cry: :cry: Battlefield 2 dont work on my computer.. :scared: :sad:

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 9 2005, 09:47 PM
This game should be awesome on Xbox 360&#33; Damn it, where you got the XBox 360 already from? :bounce:

:cry: :cry: Battlefield 2 dont work on my computer.. :scared: :sad:
[post=2604]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude the abox 360 been out for more than a week know :w00t:

This is one hell of a game, specially British and American campign are great, Russian Campine is good too, but B&A are the best, if you guys are stucked with anything let me know, I will help you out, I fnished playing this game at all levels in single player.

I thought to write a walkthrough but too lazy to write he whole story, so if you are stuck, I will surely help.

Also try Brothers In Arm, Earned in Blood, nice game, if you had paly the first part Road to Hill 30 you will love this one,

I look forward to Commando which comes out in Feb next year.

I play all WWII games and love it.

Jag,

How did you find Brothers in Arm? Was it good? Easy controls etc? What about graphics? Similar to Call of Duty 1?

I have call of duty for PC. Iam gonna buy this one for my PS2 hope fully, If not this then true crime new york :D

Get True Crimes its way better but if your getting the XBOX 360 I advise this to be the first game.The gameplay is simply incredible.

Originally posted by WebMaster@Dec 20 2005, 04:17 PM
Jag,

How did you find Brothers in Arm? Was it good? Easy controls etc? What about graphics? Similar to Call of Duty 1?
[post=4602]Quoted post[/post]​

I think they have done some great work, Graphics in Call of Duty 2 are just great and so much real, also the whole story line is based in true events and hence more real towns and fields

You have to be careful to make sure that you have killed the German solider, if he is hurt he will fall but will shot you back with Pistol he cares, that’s what I will call real and AI is also extra ordinary, not necessary German with react same all the time, they will change there tactics as you move.

Brothers in Arm Earned in Blood is again very different game as it is more first person strategy game, graphics are good but you really work out your plan to win, AI is fantastic, German know what they are doing here, to you can’t just go and shoot, and they just don’t fall that easy. Plan well and you will go your way out.
If you have played the first one Road to Hill 30 you will love this, also on PC apart from story line there is another mode where you can choose between Germans or American, and this is hell hard, I am still struggleing to finish the first campign, its extreamly hard, one whole get in all the problems like run out of amo and suc and when you kill any they don&#39;t there there weapeon and so you have to manage with what you got, so be carefull before you fire, every bullet will count.

I play this on PC, and if you are to PC platform too, make sure your PC is of high standard, mainly Processor and graphic card.

Enjoy

Jag

Looks like many people enjoy games here. These days i m just playing Rome the total war game. It is very nice, with the tactics etc. You have to build up your empire. Everything is very detailed. You will have to manage your country build up your army, etc, and upgrade your city is the main process of the game. Also in the game, you can avoid doing battle&#39;s and just keep going with the main mode, in which you can do an auto battle, but when one should do auto battle it must have a good general, more soldiers, etc. Sometimes it also depends on who your fighting with. If your going to fight with the army which has more peasants than the regular army you will of course win. I think people should try this game this will be definately add more knowledge to one regarding defence.

Back
Top Bottom