Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

war&peace

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This bloody cow piss drinker is openly supporting & cheering the terrorist attack on Data Darbar, Lahore in which 8 innocent civilians lost their lives. This low life terrorist supporter should be on the terrorist list of UNO.
XrElDbL.png
Please guys let's get our act together and report this account to Twitter. Furthermore, it is a verified twitter account with blue badge that means he is openly supporting the terrorism. And here is his profile

wVIwNJR.png

Here is the link to the tweet with this link you can visit his profile and report both the tweet and the account itself
Prashant Patel is an advocate practicing at Supreme Court and Delhi High Court, public speaker, writer and a Social Activist
Link to Tweet..just click it the twitter logo on upper right corner
Once you have reported, you will get the receipt/confirmation of your report from twitter as below
4baYJn7.png

Though I think it is pretty straight forward to report the twitter account and the tweet, here is a tutorial for the first timers ( I didn't need any tutorial even for the first time since it is pretty intuitive)

@Horus @WebMaster @Areesh @PakSword @Khafee @MastanKhan @Dubious + all

Last edited:
@Indos @Beast @Two @KAL-EL @Chinese-Dragon @The SC

Link to the tweet

and here is the link to his account
Guys you can retweet and add this hash tag #BanThisTerroristSupporter #HateMonger

PS: It is blue tick (verified account), 70K followers , runs his own website as well and is an advocate and a public speaker
So if some moron tells you that you will make him famous by reporting his account and tweet, then that hypocrite member is giving this terrorist supporter a free hand & encouragement for him and his followers so ignore that hypocrite and report the tweet & twitter account and also spread this message.

Last edited:
Give us link to this account.

wht else do you expect from this asshole nation to our east? over 1k likes. Anlesson for chutya pakistani liberals who were showing remorse for lulwara attack.

This bloody cow piss drinker is openly supporting & cheering the terrorist attack on Data Darbar, Lahore in which 8 innocent civilians lost their lives. This low life terrorist supporter should be on the terrorist list of UNO.
XrElDbL.png
Please guys let's get our act together and report this account to Twitter. Furthermore, it is a verified twitter account with blue badge that means he is openly supporting the terrorism. And here is his profile

wVIwNJR.png

Here is the link to the tweet with this link you can visit his profile and report both the tweet and the account itself
Once you have reported, you will get the receipt/confirmation of your report from twitter as below
4baYJn7.png

Though I think it is pretty straight forward to report the twitter account and the tweet, here is a tutorial for the first timers ( I didn't need any tutorial even for the first time since it is pretty intuitive)

Most of them cow piss drinkers think like him..

I have already reported the post.. I think our embassies should work to get him banned from entering in different countries..

wht else do you expect from this asshole nation to our east? over 1k likes. Anlesson for chutya pakistani liberals who were showing remorse for lulwara attack.
Just report the tweet & account bro

Most of them cow piss drinkers think like him..

I have already reported the post.. I think our embassies should work to get him banned from entering in different countries..
This one is the most open and verified account with a sizeable following. And 1000 randians have liked his tweet already.

XrElDbL.png

wVIwNJR.png

4baYJn7.png

@Khafee can we do something to get him banned from entering in UAE? He is a public speaker and I know UAE government takes offensive posts on social media very seriously!

Just did a DM to him

Roza thora kharab ho gaya laikin is ki ammi ki achi tarah izzat afzai ki hai

also posted pictures of all Indian soldiers that we allegedly beheaded at LOC in past few years :)
I request don't engage with him. Just report the account & tweet. Believe me reporting is more powerful.

Just did a DM to him

also posted pictures of all Indian soldiers that we allegedly beheaded at LOC in past few years :)
Yes, but I would like to hurt his business.. he is a public speaker and probably travels overseas as well.. I want him banned from entering.. let me see what I can do..

Just did a DM to him

That wasn't necessary ....just report the idiot he doesn't deserve the galiyan even

Yes, but I would like to hurt his business.. he is a public speaker and probably travels overseas as well.. I want him banned from entering.. let me see what I can do..

True

But still need to put such people in their auqat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom