What's new

CALIPHATE'S LAST YEAR (1923 PHOTOS of ISTANBUL)

entertaning :pop:

for the final time I ll wast my time to educate you retards!

prohibited Azaan?

so you think Allah has a language? you think Arabic is Holly? or Hebrew ?

during his time Kuran has been translated to Turkish by elmalili hamdi as well! may be you are not aware of it but this place is called Turkiye and most of the people know and use Turkish as their mother tongue! except your species normal people who has a functioning brain seek to understand what they read or listen! :lol:

your homework

study some Farabi and Ibn-i Rust

You guys continue amazing me. Forummurat did not mention translation of the Quran he talked about the banning of Azan. Don't try spreading your stupid comments here. It will only be effective for people who are unable, like you, to distinguish reality from unreality

cirit i will say again, youtube is more suitable for your kindergarten posts, don't waste my time in this forum.

All jews use the muslim and turkish names in Turkey.. Ok.. like you said.. All of them great muslims and they service Islam.. Is it ok now?
A man who prohibit Quran, Azaan and Islam but still can be a muslim.. Is it?

i think his goal was to introduce ''secular'' fields and place less emphasis on religion in the schools / academic environment. Me personally, i dont really have a problem with that

you have to understand what the sentiments must have been in those days...... Erstwhile Ottoman Empire was betrayed by the Arabs. How ironic that the Britishers used Arabians and managed to brainwash them into thinking that Osmanli were their ''enemy'' and ''slave-masters'' when in fact the biggest slave masters were the bloody britishers

given this betrayal, I think Kemal Pasha was very bitter about it.....remember that he himself was a distinguished military officer in the Ottoman army.....why would he enlist in this Islamic Army if he was anti-Islam?

doesnt make sense to me......

but yes it's true he aimed to keep religion out of state affairs.....that was his goal, a secular republic. He stood by his ideals and goals. Not many people can say they single-handedly built a republic on their own --can they? Turks respect him, I think everyone should respect him.....same way we respect Jinnah Sahib.

of course we have traitors in Pakistan who DARE to speak against Jinnah sahib's goals and aspirations for modern Pakistan. Those people make me sick to the core, their existence annoys me.

You guys continue amazing me. Forummurat did not mention translation of the Quran he talked about the banning of Azan. Don't try spreading your stupid comments here. It will only be effective for people who are unable, like you, to distinguish reality from unreality

Boy cant you read (unable to distinguish reality from unreal ) the title of the video is " 1932-1950 Yıllarında Türkiyede 18 Yıl Okunan Türkçe Ezan " translation: 1932 - 1950 Turkish Azan in Turkey. Don't try spreading your stupid lies here!

banning of Azan???

thanks one more time you proved your mental retardation like I said! :lol:

of course we have traitors in Pakistan who DARE to speak against Jinnah sahib's goals and aspirations for modern Pakistan. Those people make me sick to the core, their existence annoys me.

people from Pakistan will probably hate me for this, but what is wrong with them speaking against Jinnah?

i dont understand, Jinnah wanted a free democratic Pakistan. in a free democratic system you have freedom of speech. that is one of the most important rights you have.

if you cant speak your mind, how are you as a society going to grow? look at North korea. nobody can say anything out of their head. everything has to be said according to the government and their beliefs. that is one of the reasons countries like Pakistan and Turkey wont be a fully developed democracy no matter how hard we try. we need to be able to take criticisim and hatred. if not... you as a democratic state have failed. why shouldn't some asshole be able to come to my country and tell people in my country that he hates Ataturk for this and this reason?

there have been people coming to me and comparing Ataturks protection as Hitlers admiration during nazi Germany. nobody questioned him, nobody hated him.

and I cant say anything against him, because he is to some extent right. here in Norway i can say whatever i want against the king of Norway and his family. nobody can throw me in jail for that. in Turkey they can...

people from Pakistan will probably hate me for this, but what is wrong with them speaking against Jinnah?

i dont understand, Jinnah wanted a free democratic Pakistan. in a free democratic system you have freedom of speech. that is one of the most important rights you have.

freedom of speech we have in Pakistan....too much of it (in my opinion) :laugh:

i
f you cant speak your mind, how are you as a society going to grow? look at North korea. nobody can say anything out of their head. everything has to be said according to the government and their beliefs. that is one of the reasons countries like Pakistan and Turkey wont be a fully developed democracy no matter how hard we try. we need to be able to take criticisim and hatred. if not... you as a democratic state have failed. why shouldn't some asshole be able to come to my country and tell people in my country that he hates Ataturk for this and this reason?

because you dont go to other countries and insult their founding fathers.......and i wouldnt expect someone to go to Washington DC and say George Washington was this or Thomas Jefferson was that

look at all the ''fully developed democracies'' in the world (mostly in the west) ---- these are countries that not only have been guilty of lapses in democratic principles from time to time ---the worst part is that they meddle in the affairs of other countries and in some cases ENFORCED lack of democracy in those countries (look at Egypt!!)

there have been people coming to me and comparing Ataturks protection as Hitlers admiration during nazi Germany. nobody questioned him, nobody hated him.

how do you even juxtapose the 2?

and I cant say anything against him, because he is to some extent right. here in Norway i can say whatever i want against the king of Norway and his family. nobody can throw me in jail for that. in Turkey they can...

Türk Ceza Kanunu 301 vardir....

insulting Turkishness is a crime in Turkiye, i am aware about it. Well me personally, I wish we had a similar penal code in Pakistan.....good way to weed out the good from the traitors who are willing to sell out our country

is it illegal for Turks to lobby to have the law changed, if they so desire?

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

you may be in Norway, but never forget where you ultimately belong and what is your true identity

keep it real my good man

nice try boy! but democracy is not a regime where you can spread your lies and where you can make hate speeches or where you can declare people jew or mason or etc just because you dont like them or their ideas!

your homework

study ethics & law

your childish perception and description of democracy is an insult to the very nature of the concept's itself!

AP11072512775_620x350.jpg

so far I havent seen a single coherent and reasonable critics of Ataturk! but only some hate speeches!

in regard to your understanding of democracy;

nice to see some true belivers of democracy here like you! guess you so called "real democrats" are supporting the publication of Hz Muhammeds cartons in your countries which are "mature democracies" as well!?

nice try boy! but democracy is not a regime where you can spread your lies and where you can make hate speeches or where you can declare people jew or mason or etc just because you dont like them or their ideas!

your homework

study ethics & law

your childish perception and description of democracy is an insult to the very nature of the concept's itself!

so far I havent seen a single coherent and reasonable critics of Ataturk! but only some hate speeches!

in regard to your understanding of democracy;

nice to see some true belivers of democracy here like you! guess you real democrats are supporting the publication of Hz Muhammeds cartons in your countries which are "mature democracies" as well!?

i dont like the fact that they released it, but what can i do? it is a democratic society... people has the freedom to choose.

so because some idiots want to publicate some cartoons the entire country is unmature democracy? we can see where Turkey is and where Norway is in freedom!

i dont hate Ataturk!!!

if you want democracy let people decide what they want to wear and where they want to wear. people can come with mini skirts that shows their *** into a university but someone who wears a hijab cant, because it is an insult against the secularism? how far do you think our country will go when we keep making stupid laws like this?

i read some months back that some Turks from Germany came and said some "bad" things about Ataturk and got punished for that in Turkey. totally stupid. people has to learn to stop bitching and moaning about FREEDOM.

and btw, what was the point of putting that idiots picture here?

during my great years in Turkiye i never saw anyone --local or foreignor -speak out against Ataturk

what is there to speak out about? he was a good leader and he was good for his people

nice to see some true belivers of democracy here like you! guess you real democrats are supporting the publication of Hz Muhammeds cartons in your countries which are "mature democracies" as well!?

Read post #113. After that post, cirit with his childish behaviour wrote kindergarten comments. You people can't even speak in a rightly manner. And then you come here with insults and childish behaviour and trying to tell me something. If you are open to criticism why are kemalists always using the harshest insults and curses? Why do the user named Redbeard after cursing me, my family and threatening me of raping my family not rise any suspicion in you?
If you were honest and decent, you would distance yourself from him by telling him his wrongdoings. But you guys continue thanking his posts and whatnot.

Your brain is completely closed to any type of criticism of Kemal, for some reasons. You don't even have the manner to openly defend him with historical evidence or facts. Just some childish insulting comments and then you make threads kindergarten. Honestly first read post #113 which was a normal post. But then your autothanker comes and turns this forum into kindergarten. Another thing, what in the world does Breivik have to do with Kemal?

And to abu zolfikar
You can't compare Jinnah with Kemal. Kemal's goal was very clear. To create a nation after the principles of Europe, nothing else. Instead of creating a Nation that took pride in our ancestors, he compleltely trie to erase all that remained from that era, and implement a European-like nation. Why? Because he thought that Islam does not give chance to development. Today, millions of secularist Turks try to ban muslim Women entering universities, they pride themselves with kemalism and secularism.

Do you not see the problem zolfiqar? You live in Pakistan, you don't know the conditions in Turkey. If we want to develop our country into a better place, there should be room to openly discuss about our past. What have we done wrong? What can we do better? In the end, we are only human.

i dont like the fact that they released it, but what can i do? it is a democratic society... people has the freedom to choose.

so because some idiots want to publicate some cartoons the entire country is unmature democracy? we can see where Turkey is and where Norway is in freedom!

i dont hate Ataturk!!!

if you want democracy let people decide what they want to wear and where they want to wear. people can come with mini skirts that shows their *** into a university but someone who wears a hijab cant, because it is an insult against the secularism? how far do you think our country will go when we keep making stupid laws like this?

i read some months back that some Turks from Germany came and said some "bad" things about Ataturk and got punished for that in Turkey. totally stupid. people has to learn to stop bitching and moaning about FREEDOM.

and btw, what was the point of putting that idiots picture here?

how many Univeristies were there in turkey during Ataturks time?

keeping Ataturk responsible for other peoples action is beyond any doubt has ill intensions! Ataturk died in 1938

we can criticize the actions of Ataturk as anyone else however all these people have is hate speeches, insults and lies nothing else

there is no law prohibiting anyone to enter university with hicap anymore!

so your(their) arguments are baseless!

Ulkesini ve milletini seven bir kisi oldugun kanisindayim! senden tek ricam bazi insanlarin oyununa gelme!!!

during my great years in Turkiye i never saw anyone --local or foreignor -speak out against Ataturk

what is there to speak out about? he was a good leader and he was good for his people

Why do you think that is? Why do you think his statues are all around the country? Some people which has no sense of limit, think of him like a "god". You can insult Allah but you can't insult Kemal. In every class room his picture, in every primary schoolbooks the cover is a picture of him. And of course in every school statues of him. If that is not an exaggeration, what is?
And it is only natural that Muslim people came to bear hatred towards Kemal. In the end it was the Kemalist mentality that led to banning muslims women entering Universities for decades. That same mentality that led to Turkish Azan. And when Muslim people were banned from entering universities and working in official buildings they naturally distanced themselves from secularists/kemalists. Millions of people have been supressed for decades, No sane mind can deny that.

Edit: akli dengi yerinde olan adam kimsenin oyununa gelmez.

freedom of speech we have in Pakistan....too much of it (in my opinion) :laugh:

you should have more. i want people in the west (especially here in Norway) to look at countries in the east and say "look at 'x' country, why cant we have a democracy like them?"

because you dont go to other countries and insult their founding fathers.......and i wouldnt expect someone to go to Washington DC and say George Washington was this or Thomas Jefferson was that

freedom of speech is good when used for your own purpose, but bad when others use it against you?

as i said, i have and will keep criticizing the Norwegian king and his family. no one can keep me shut. even if they want to, because the law gives me the right. and that same law is the reason why Norway is a better place to live in than in some countries in the east.

look at all the ''fully developed democracies'' in the world (mostly in the west) ---- these are countries that not only have been guilty of lapses in democratic principles from time to time ---the worst part is that they meddle in the affairs of other countries and in some cases ENFORCED lack of democracy in those countries (look at Egypt!!)

i wouldnt point at every country, USA yes. Europe... meh!

how do you even juxtapose the 2?

i dont, some people do. they say he is worshipped just like hitler was during nazi Germany...

Türk Ceza Kanunu 301 vardir....

insulting Turkishness is a crime in Turkiye, i am aware about it. Well me personally, I wish we had a similar penal code in Pakistan.....good way to weed out the good from the traitors who are willing to sell out our country

is it illegal for Turks to lobby to have the law changed, if they so desire?

well, criticizing Ataturk shouldn't be a crime. what is this, a dictatorship? people should be free to express their opinion without being afraid of punishment. insulting Turkishness i dont have a problem with. Ataturk isnt Turkishness. he is a Turk, if we cant criticize him then we shouldnt be able to criticize any other Turk to.

you may be in Norway, but never forget where you ultimately belong and what is your true identity

keep it real my good man

i am a Turk, and i am proud of it. i belong to Turkey... but what i and also a lot of Turks and Pakistanis (there is a lot of Pakistani origin people in Norway) would dissagree with you on is that the freedom in Norway is way much better than in our home countries. i have the freedom to criticize who i want here, in Turkey that freedom is taken away from me. a lot of Pakistanis is critical to a lot of laws in Pakistan, and they can freely criticize them here.

Back
Top Bottom