What's new

California Considers Leaving US After Trump Win

There are major protests going on in California...

Oh yes.

Media: "The Sea of Humanity is all along this road".

Viewer: "Hey honey, all I see are a bunch of sore-losers that too maybe 30."

Dude, she got ~1M votes, the vast majority FROM California.

EDITED: ~200k more votes.

oh and they aint going nowhere and i cant imagine the US flag with 49 stars:bad:

I have OCD, I can't bare to look at a flag with 51 stars.

The white supremacist were talking of secession also if Hillary won.

And the US Military would have fu<k them over. Attempt any stupidity of secession

upload_2016-11-9_23-25-21.jpeg

upload_2016-11-9_23-25-36.jpeg

images

images

Last edited:
California is in for a rude awakening if the drought continues, that $50 billion dollar agri-economy will collapse.

It doesn't matter. Agriculture makes up a very small part of our economy:

2000px-Gross_Domestic_Product_of_California_2008_%28millions_of_current_dollars%29.svg.png

Silicon valley is becoming irrelevant now with the raise of China, soon they won't be just building for the West, but,designing and innovating to compete against them.

Lol. The Silicon Valley isn't going anywhere. It is doing very well. It's growing faster than the rest of the economy (which is growing pretty fast itself).

I'd happily trade California for Alberta :coffee:

:coffee: We're fine with that. Our economy is the 6th largest in the world. Soon to be the 5th largest:

"Earlier this month, the state of California’s GDP passed that of France to become the sixth largest in the world. The country just ahead of California, in fifth place, is the United Kingdom, where last year’s GDP totaled about $2.85 trillion according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF)."

"It’s reasonable to expect that California’s GDP will be greater than the U.K.’s in less than a decade and perhaps less than half that time."

http://247wallst.com/economy/2016/0...a-could-soon-be-worlds-fifth-largest-economy/

My 2 uncles and one phuphi live there :D i believe my phuphi is behind this napak sazishh

Kind of reminds me of all the Hollywood celebrities that said they would move out of the USA if Trump won.

I have no big love for Trump, but I would sure as hell be glad to pack their bags and drive them to the airport.

Kind of reminds me of all the Hollywood celebrities that said they would move out of the USA if Trump won.

I have no big love for Trump, but I would sure as hell be glad to pack their bags and drive them to the airport.
Movie stars and singers, by their nature, are already drama kings and queens. :rolleyes:

Currently, with their wealth, what is preventing them from living outside the US when they are not making movies or going on tours ? Nothing. With their dedicated tax accountants, each of them is his/her own corporation and just like Apple in Ireland, what is preventing them from operating overseas ? Nothing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Ted-Turner-30bn-tax-subsidies-EVERY-YEAR.html

They are nothing like your neighbors and you. Societal strata will always exist and in a capitalist society, their wealth put them in a different/higher layer than the rest of us.

But even if a movie star do move to Canada, so what ? It takes months or even up to a yr to make a movie and when the filming is underway, said movie star lives in the US. Same for the singer who lives in the US while on his/her North American tour. Michael J Fox is Canadian and he lives in the US. Celine Dion is also Canadian and also lives in the US.

Let them pack their own bags but most likely they have Mexican hired help to do it.

All signs suggest america is at its terminal age of a state, peaceful disolution may be the best options they have.

The country is built by opportunists, opportunists dont have any loyality, and dont band by blood, thats why indivialism is the game there, so when things go south they have zero banding as a country and disolution is the natural outcome.

All signs suggest america is at its terminal age of a state, peaceful disolution may be the best options they have.

The country is built by opportunists, opportunists dont have any loyality, and dont band by blood, thats why indivialism is the game there, so when things go south they have zero banding as a country and disolution is the natural outcome.
China cannot grow unless there are opportunists and people in governments who can make possible opportunism. So do not talk as if opportunism is something unique to America. You want to see opportunism ? Go look in the mirror. :lol:

If you don't live in the US hen you don't know what r u talking about.

California can't split by few people mad at Trump this country speaks one language almost one accent plus the trade between the states is what make Cali big economy.

Back
Top Bottom