What's new

Calendars show Pakistan as part of India

Thanks, we are doing just that with your Mumbai Information Dossier! :rofl:

not really, indian evidence dossier is being taken pretty seriously within pakistan and outside it. many ppl who are accused in it are being held.

but india wants extradition of these terrorist and stricter, faster & permanent action.:smokin:

hmm, eager to be part of shining india? ha ha...:P

No not really. I just wanted a passport so that I can prepare fake and send some guests to new dehli for a sixty sixty match.

I think now you recognize Pakistani passports :lol:.

No not really. I just wanted a passport so that I can prepare fake and send some guests to new dehli for a sixty sixty match.

I think now you recognize Pakistani passports :lol:.

why prepare a fake? when you get a passport so will your friends and anyways you wouldnt need a passport to travel within one country.:p:P:rofl:

Guys, not so soon.

It seems some are very keen to come back to the fold. ;)

i got a calendar that shows the India's half part is Pakistan and rest of them Khalistan and 7 different nations !

On the Indian side perhaps - on our side the 'fold', or dhoti rather (to Indianize it), is not appealing at all.. :D;)

Well the calendar seems to suggest that some are at least ready to shed the "tehemad" for the Dhoti. :D;)

not really, indian evidence dossier is being taken pretty seriously within pakistan and outside it. many ppl who are accused in it are being held.

but india wants extradition of these terrorist and stricter, faster & permanent action.:smokin:

BOMBAY ATTACK WAS AN INSIDE JOB, VICTIMS ARE FAKE :rofl:

India really needs to get over this Complex of "AKHAND BHARAT" and "MAHA BAHRAT".

Pakistan is here to Stay and This Indian Wet Dream of Having Control over Pakistan will Never be Fulfilled. Good Luck Indians Keep Dreaming and Look Out for a Bang In your Major Cities, That will kill your Mood for sure.

This Map really Shows Indian Intentions and They have been planning this for a long time and Mumbai Incident was Just a Igniter for the Chain Reaction.

Well, if someone did this with India in India then they would say ISI Prined New Calenders..ISI 2009 plan to destabilize India lol

You mean an empire with its capital in Delhi ruling over Pakistan?

Sure, send it over!

Flint bahi you losing it once again ic that with your silly post or perhaps remarks plzz bahi tell us wat u having :cheers: and empire lol plzz dont make us laugh here fairytales only happen in dreams ! and thats one dream that will never happen! :disagree::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom