What's new

Calendars show Pakistan as part of India

yea the empire where we ruled over u for hundreds of years
we were the ones that put u on the map
apprieciate it @$!!

India is Really Missing Mughal Rule, They are in love:smitten: with "Taj Mahal" and they Loved the Love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz, Indians Miss the Mughal Developments in Architect, Literature and Poetry and that's why they want the MUGHALS BACK and they want Muslim Rule Again in the Sub Continent.

But Unfortunately we can only Offer them ZARDARI :woot::rofl::rofl: do you want ZARDARI ?:enjoy: The WORST WORST WORST Thing that can Happen to India will be if ZARDARI is made KING of whole Indian Sub Continent.

not really, indian evidence dossier is being taken pretty seriously within pakistan and outside it. many ppl who are accused in it are being held.

but india wants extradition of these terrorist and stricter, faster & permanent action.:smokin:

Yeah Right! Of Course we are doing just that! Whatever India 'wants'! :crazy:

India really needs to get over this Complex of "AKHAND BHARAT" and "MAHA BAHRAT".

Pakistan is here to Stay and This Indian Wet Dream of Having Control over Pakistan will Never be Fulfilled. Good Luck Indians Keep Dreaming and Look Out for a Bang In your Major Cities, That will kill your Mood for sure.

ha ha...
man, akhand bharat is not same as mahabharat.
and not many even know of the concept of akhand bharat, maybe you ppl need to get rid of your paranoia of being split. suffering from inferiority complex.

btw, maybe the calendars were actually showing india as a part of pakistan. how do you differentiate?

BOMBAY ATTACK WAS AN INSIDE JOB, VICTIMS ARE FAKE :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
carry on, mate. give us a few more good ones.
I am giving you a thanks for that. really funny.

ps: maybe you should come to india and participate in indian laughter challenge. you will earn some good bucks

pakistan
afganistan
khazakistan
turkmenistan
hindustan
There are so many countries whose name ends with stan
Stan is a sanskrith word whose meaning is "place"
I wonder why so many muslim nation ends with a sanskrith word..
By the way it is my first post :enjoy:

Last edited:
****pakistan
afganistan
khazakistan
turkmenistan
hindustan

What does "****" mean in your line before Pakistan?

ha ha...
man, akhand bharat is not same as mahabharat.
and not many even know of the concept of akhand bharat, maybe you ppl need to get rid of your paranoia of being split. suffering from inferiority complex.

btw, maybe the calendars were actually showing india as a part of pakistan. how do you differentiate?

Well i wont be knowing the concept of Mahabharat and Akhand Baharat because i am not a Fanatic and Extremist Indian Hindu, But we are not suffering from Inferiority complex on the contrary you are living in a Fairytale of complete Indian Dominance over the Sub-Continent. Get over this Pakistan Phobia and Nobody can Split us Now our Forces are not weak now as they were in 1971.

maybe the calendars were actually showing india as a part of pakistan. how do you differentiate

I already said this in my earlier Post, If you would have read it.

pakistan
afganistan
khazakistan
turkmenistan
hindustan

The "Stan" part is actually Persian for "land of".

Sanskrit is not an "Indian" language if that's what you are implying.
Sanskrit was mostly developed by Panini, and to some extent his brother Pingala, who were both from Peshawar valley, (Ghandara), Pakistan.
Pingala was also the person to develop the binary system in the ancient university of Taxila, also in Pakistan.

Glad to know that Indians take pride in Pakistani history :enjoy:

The "Stan" part is actually Persian for "land of".

Sanskrit is not an "Indian" language if that's what you are implying.
Sanskrit was mostly developed by Panini, and to some extent his brother Pingala, who were both from Peshawar valley, (Ghandara), Pakistan.
Pingala was also the person to develop the binary system in the ancient university of Taxila, also in Pakistan.

Glad to know that Indians take pride in Pakistani history :enjoy:

Nice mann, Thanks for such a Useful Post. Your Research is really Great.

im not sure how rit i will be but i guess u cant really divide history lik this. wateva happened in the sub continent before 1947 is a history of both pakistanis and indians.
eg: if i was sharing a house with my brother and later we decide to live separately, he cant tell me that we never lived together and our history is not inter linked.
we can change the present but not the past

im not sure how rit i will be but i guess u cant really divide history lik this. wateva happened in the sub continent before 1947 is a history of both pakistanis and indians.
eg: if i was sharing a house with my brother and later we decide to live separately, he cant tell me that we never lived together and our history is not inter linked.
we can change the present but not the past

The subcontinent can be split into 100s of provinces with their own history, culture and languages which are not shared.
Of course there are periods of shared history, but there is a distinct Pakistani identity.

All neighbouring regions of the world have shared history and similarities, but nobody makes such a big deal out of it. I dont see where all this colonial pride is coming from anyway.

The subcontinent can be split into 100s of provinces with their own history, culture and languages which are not shared.
Of course there are periods of shared history, but there is a distinct Pakistani identity.

All neighbouring regions of the world have shared history and similarities, but nobody makes such a big deal out of it. I dont see where all this colonial pride is coming from anyway.

exactly. now ill ask u wat do u think is a country?? country in most of the cases is a group of these different cultures, languages, provinces etc with one centre. same was the case before partition and even after partition. history which i am talkin about is not the history of every area but history of the subcontinent which was governed by one centre. achievements made were to make everyone proud and not only ppl living in south or north. and these achievements or downfalls became the history of this subcontinent. lik today if pakistan achieves something, that makes everyone proud and not only sindhis or baltastanis or who so ever. now this becomes the history of pakistan.
talkin about the distinct identity. distinct identity only stays with u till the time u r together. God forbid if pakistan breaks up tomorrow then who would call himself a pakistani. we are pakistanis bec we are under one roof.
now if u go before 1947, though punjabis were punjabis and gujratis were gujratis, bec we are under one roof therefore we were (we lik it or not but accordin to the outside world) indians.
sunskrit originated from todays pakistan (im only quoting wat was there in this thread) but it was used all over the subcontinent. same goes for urdu. i dont know where it originated from but indians cant tell us that it is not ours and actually belongs to them.

therefore if u look at a macro level, our history was the same before partition.

its not about colonial pride, its about our past. and there should be no doubt i love my Pakistan and if need arises will not think twice before presenting my life to this Islamic Republic:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom