What's new

Cabinet okays ordinance to sell assets

can’t anyone see whts going on these companies have 25% stake in rekodik
The annual reports published by those companies do not show any asset claim or valuation that would suggest claim in Reko Diq. :unsure:

bastardppp.jpg

Fill Petro Bottle which is selling for $250 rupee per litre

a) Deposit it to Bilawal house 10-15 bottles
b) Deposit 12-15 bottles to all 170 odd PML (G*****) , 25 Crore Villas

With in 24 hours whole management of PPP and PML (G****) will depart to UAE

With in 7 days elections will be called up

If all Assets are sold off to foreign bodies how will Pakistan generate revenue per year ?

1- Export-Import , has trade difference of (-20 Billion Dollars)
2- Taxation is very limited not even 5%

The plan is to do some rushed signoffs and get Pakistan stuck with World Bank courts for next 100 years

People's support is essential for the incumbent government to implement the idea. PDM should set the narrative and use the term asset monetization instead of sale. Phrasing matters.

Srilanka is struggling to monetize its assets, but there are no takers. In contrast, Pakistan is fortunate to have friendly countries who are willing to make at risk investment in the emerging economy. This reality must be communicated to the masses :agree:

It's very painful from inside to watch such news and how this mafia government has literally destroyed us.

You have to wonder sometimes.

Despite this massive pillage and may I call a bastardization of sorts, will Pakistan survive this?

I humbly request any strategic commander of Pakistani Nuclear forces to please assign the smallest nuke you can find, point it towards Jati Umra and press the GOD DAMN RED BUTTON!

I humbly request any strategic commander of Pakistani Nuclear forces to please assign the smallest nuke you can find, point it towards Jati Umra and press the GOD DAMN RED BUTTON!
If push comes to shove then Jati Umra, Bilawal House, High Courts in every provincial capital, Police HQ are good targets.

@Olympus81

If push comes to shove then Jati Umra, Bilawal House, High Courts in every provincial capital, Police HQ are good targets.

I hope you realise that what you are recommending is a recipe to a civil war.

Regards

This imported government has destroyed the economy to the point where they have to sell state assets, I think Pakistan defaulting is perilously close, otherwise PDM wouldn't pass the hasty ordinance.

Looks like PDM imported government is heading towards a Sri Lanka type situation fast.
Or simply they are trying to make as much money as possible before Khan forces the Army to create a Care Taker setup for next 5-6 months so that Economy can atleast be stablised ?

Back
Top Bottom